Another Pension rise

Sponsored Links
I don't suppose they'll read this, either.

"Workers to pay less in national insurance – but rate cuts don't offset the freezing of personal tax thresholds"
The country has been through a pandemic and the government have spent a lot of money helping out people and businesses. They must somehow recoup that. How do you suggest they do that - just pick it off the money tree? And yes, I know you’ll come back like a cracked record about money wasted on ppe but it’s been done, the money has gone, it must be replaced. What’s your suggestion. How about if they taxed all profits on investments - would that do?

Sponsored Links
chrome_screenshot_8 Jan 2024 12_41_03 GMT.png

Let's see your rebuttal.

View attachment 328390

Let's see your rebuttal.

You have conveniently forgotten that in work benefits are due to rise by more than 2%

Take your blinkers off and look at everything objectively.

Tax credits are the reason social mobility has stalled

But the low paid mainly get TAX FREE cash from the state ................ so why would they get better paid jobs?

How old are you?

So people in low incomes get their wages topped up by the Government.

Either up the wages so less people need to have their wages topped up or provide easily accessible training for those areas in need. So people can train up and out.

I don't get what you want.

View attachment 328390

Let's see your rebuttal.
I don’t see what you are getting at though. Higher wage earners will get a bigger refund for a fixed amount. What’s the shock at that - presumably those that are earning more are earning it because of their skills, experience, training, qualifications etc. Are you saying they should be punished by not getting what others that earn less than them are getting?

I know you’ll come back like a cracked record about money wasted on ppe but it’s been done, the money has gone, it must be replaced.
So mottie...

'Replaced' by whom?

mottie is of course the champion for a corrupt ruling elite...

(which by the way would never include him)

One wonders whether mottie will finally admit he got it horribly wrong, even on his death bed?

Higher wage earners will get a bigger refund for a fixed amount.

Presumably those that are earning more are earning it because of their skills, experience, training, qualifications etc. Are you saying they should be punished by not getting what others that earn less than them are getting?

You presume too much...

Unless you are rich enough to pay your kids exorbitant tuition fees/loans in the UK, then your kids are already being punished...

And chances are only a small percentage will reach those higher wages anyway!

'Replaced' by whom?

Hopefully by you.

And chances are only a small percentage will reach those higher wages anyway!

You will also benefit greatly from the reduction in NI won’t you? After all, I remember this brag of yours: "I happen to pay more tax than the majority of people earn in the UK..." Do you remember saying that?

You will also benefit greatly from the reduction in NI won’t you? After all, I remember this brag of yours: "I happen to pay more tax than the majority of people earn in the UK..." Do you remember saying that?

It sounds like Motorbiking or the dork.

Did either of them say that?

It sounds like Motorbiking or the dork.

Did either of them say that?
No, Ellal did. The average wage in the U.K. when he said that was around £35k so you tell us what he should have been earning to pay £35k in tax - let alone NI.

Sponsored Links
Back