Another Pension rise

You originally glossed over the fact that everybody paying NI will benefit from the NI cut.

You suggested only the wealthy benefited which is certainly not true and a huge number of people will benefit

You think this is not true?

"The NI cut is a useful giveaway to people earning £50,000 or more.

No use to the low paid."

How does £0 compare to £754?

How does £48 compare to £754?

If you think they are the same, send me £754 and I will pay you back £48.

Sponsored Links

No use to the low paid."

if we just use the k as a convenient unit then at 15k you get just under a pound a week for every 5k
at 20 it changes to per 1.4k
at 35 it changes to a pound per 0.4k
and at 50k changes around 0.3k
all are approximate as the actual point if it was the same throught the 15k would be on around £3 per k or around £44 a weeks
even doing simple maths its 1430divided by 50 =28.6x15=42.90 or over 40 times more [or less]

correction to above its a factor off around 14x as they actually get £3 and not £1at 15k

Last edited:

No use to the low paid."

Still, at least your dividends from your investments are exempt from NI and your ISA's are exempt from tax eh, Johnny boy? I bet if you didn’t have any of those, you'd be screaming from the rooftops about how unfair it is for those with investments to enjoy earnings free of NI or taxes for just sitting on their fat arses, wouldn’t you?

(Don't worry, I’m not expecting an answer - Johnny boy always avoids answering questions like this)

Sponsored Links
Back