Another power grab

You are not allowed to say global warming any more -- did you forget.
Anyone for Hockey !
Ah the old hockey stick false claim.

Global warming is real it’s caused by man and is mostly Co2

Only brainwashed thick people believe otherwise……the same idiots that are anti vaxxers, support Brexit and Trump.

Sponsored Links
I read recently that Antarctica is the only region projected to have a lower gdp growth rate than the EU.
Brexers are so proud of the way they’ve taken this country back to its roots……Victorian Britain with grinding poverty, rickets and scurvy.

Equivalent countries in the EU have way better standards of living

Pothole Brexit Britain

He claimed that old people are more susceptible to the cold than the heat, simply going by the UK's mortality numbers. That's testament to the UKs' weather rather than a humans' tolerance of temperature. In the US the numbers are reversed.
Yes. He's got an irrelevant fact

Sponsored Links
But the thread is about old ladies in Switzerland.
Threads always go off topic.
And I would of thought that Switzerland has worse winters than us so the elderly there are even more at risk in the winter than the summer. Unless their gov provide free heating/ fuel or something.

A quick google brings me all of this

Era of global boiling has arrived,' says UN chief stark warning
For the entire planet, disaster
heat across the northern hemisphere 'terrifying'
the rate of global sea-level rise 2.5 times faster
Earth is already becoming unlivable
unprecedented pain and turmoil
climate catastrophe
oceans absorbing the heat of five Hiroshima bombs every second.

Then the next phrase is "we just need your credit card to fix it" its the same MO - scare- nudge-next slide please.
Well if it was as bad for humanity as the short google says then the worlds governments would print the money and provide everyone all free solar - heatpumps, electric cars - all of it without extra taxation.

A quick google brings me all of this

Era of global boiling has arrived,' says UN chief stark warning
For the entire planet, disaster
heat across the northern hemisphere 'terrifying'
the rate of global sea-level rise 2.5 times faster
Earth is already becoming unlivable
unprecedented pain and turmoil
climate catastrophe
oceans absorbing the heat of five Hiroshima bombs every second.

Then the next phrase is "we just need your credit card to fix it" its the same MO - scare- nudge-next slide please.
Well if it was as bad for humanity as the short google says then the worlds governments would print the money and provide everyone all free solar - heatpumps, electric cars - all of it without extra taxation.
We aren’t interested in your childish nonsense, go and howl at moon

Sponsored Links
Back