Another power grab

And the previous one
Capt2ure.JPG

Sponsored Links

And the previous one

The UK is located in the North Atlantic and is not renowned for its extremes of prolonged heat, lol.

Where is your scientific evidence that humans are better able to deal with extremes of heat than cold?

Last edited:

And the previous one
View attachment 339884
Global warming causes extremes of weather…hot, cold, rain, storms

Thank goodness the ECHR are on the side of people not lizards

The UK is located in the North Atlantic and is not renowned for its extremes of prolonged heat, lol.

Where is your scientific evidence that humans are better able to deal with extremes of heat than cold?
I never said that and you know it - I said more elderly die in the winter than the summer and you did not believe it. The 18-19 results even spell it out for you in green and white in the results title
Capt2ure.JPG

Sponsored Links
We are all being lied to by the likes of the BBC when they jump on the people who have died from a heatwave but never mention that more people still die in the winter than a heatwave, hence the reason stupid people like noseall did not know that fact.
Like when the the voice-over talks about melting glaciers and the footage shows you a bit of a glacier falling into the sea - actually doing what a glacier does which is flow into the sea, its basically a frozen river.

Last edited:
You meant in the UK, I take it?
Conversely, more people die from heat exposure in the US.
Yes I was talking about the UK I do not have the figure for the US or any another part of the world so if you want to go down that route then find the stats for total world winter/ summer deaths.

Let’s face whats the population of the South Pole ?

Yes exactly it’s to cold ?

Poor odds you was going so well to you started to get giddy.
What about the human rights of people who don't believe the climate change hoax or to a lesser degree how it's being administered to prevent climate change. This ruling means they can't be represented by a political party even though they've won by a majority.
Climate change denial has become a far-right meme and i thought you said they were on the march across Europe. If they get more votes then they can lodge an appeal and contest the ruling while they remain in power. Democracy is a double-edged sword, old Spode; you can't have your strudel and eat it.

But it's enough for him
He claimed that old people are more susceptible to the cold than the heat, simply going by the UK's mortality numbers. That's testament to the UKs' weather rather than a humans' tolerance of temperature. In the US the numbers are reversed.

Sponsored Links
Back