Another shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with the states is that it’s full of heavily armed fruit cakes

We’re as in the UK the fruit cakes are not generally armed with fire arms

Mind you if I lived in the states I would have a fire arm in order to protect myself from fruit cakes

Sponsored Links
The problem with the states is that it’s full of heavily armed fruit cakes

We’re as in the UK the fruit cakes are not generally armed with fire arms

Mind you if I lived in the states I would have a fire arm in order to protect myself from fruit cakes

That's why there are so many knive deaths. Carry a knife to protect and get killed by it.

Any examples you can give us?
Can you give an example of anything useful you've contributed to the forum himmy? The fact the victim is a mother is neither here nor there, many murder victims in the UK are mothers, many are children, fathers, brothers, sisters, the thing is they are all murder victims, shot or otherwise, and it happens regularly in the cities I mentioned.

Can you give an example of anything useful you've contributed to the forum himmy? The fact the victim is a mother is neither here nor there, many murder victims in the UK are mothers, many are children, fathers, brothers, sisters, the thing is they are all murder victims, shot or otherwise, and it happens regularly in the cities I mentioned.
What is with this himmy thing? Insults only work if the person they are aimed at understands them. I am not on your level, but I think you have proved that.

I havent contributed hyperbole, maybe thats what you prefer.

How about if you make an outlandish statement you back it up with the evidence. Or not.

Sponsored Links
Not my claims, it was yours
You don't think there are murders in the places I mentioned?

Your first link says 60 homicides in London in this year to that date.

So less than two a week.
Could be a story from London or Manchester or Birmingham or Paris. It is an almost everyday occurrence now.
You're overreacting a bit. It's hardly a daily occurance that anyone dies, let alone someone who isn't involved in criminal activities, let alone ones with a firearm involved.

Thats the best you have for your outlandish claims ?

Hyperbole!

Himmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back