Another Spanish quarantine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 'labelling' by the way.

You're making stuff up, you're sounding paranoid and you're talking nonsense. Quit while you're behind for once eh?

Ha ha, he will never ever admit it. He won't ever admit fault, be it the nonsense theories he makes up out of thin air, or that he insults others. Did you not know that Himmy in Himmy world is perfect? Even being banned several times isn't his fault :LOL:
More verbal abuse.
You can't help yourself.
I can only assume that you felt the need to re-invent yourself after descending into a torrent of abuse.
I do recall, during one of my forays into past comments, seeing an absolute torrent of horrific swear words from you, around about August 2017, if I recall.
No, I can't find it again, and no, I have no intention of looking. But it would explain your desire to absolve yourself from your historic behaviour.

Sponsored Links
More verbal abuse.
You can't help yourself.
Oh bless. You can't help yourself being offended can you? Such a precious, delicate little creature you are. Perhaps this forum isn't for you..?

By the way, had any more thoughts on your conspiracy theory that the Spain measures by the gov are the gov trying to make people go on a staycation?!
Can I ask, a, why you ignored my link from the government website and b, if that were true, the government put these measures in place to keep people at home for their holidays, why are the airbridges in place for other countries...? People can holiday elsewhere.

Come on, use your brain, use logic for once.

It was a comment on your usual persistent and consistent ad hominem attacks.
It wasn't based on a presumptive opinion, it was an opinion based on easily producible evidence.
No it wasn't.
I wasn't abusive when you told me I was silly.
You really really can't admit fault can you? Do you have no backbone at all?

My suspicion is only a suspicion because I haven't provided any proof for it. It's just a suspicion, therefore it has no basis for labeling as a conspiracy theory.
Lmao...What rubbish..That is almost the definition of a conspiracy theory you have just spouted.I suspect the CIA bombed the twin towers.I suspect NASA is fake,Charlie bumped off Di ..You See?..Dreaming up fake evidence does not differentiate suspicion from Conspiracy.

Sponsored Links
Lmao...What rubbish..That is almost the definition of a conspiracy theory you have just spouted.I suspect the CIA bombed the twin towers.I suspect NASA is fake,Charlie bumped off Di ..You See?..Dreaming up fake evidence does not differentiate suspicion from Conspiracy.

conspiracy theory

noun
  1. a belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for an unexplained event.
A government is not a covert organisation. The event is not unexplained.
Quoting absurd suspicions does not prove that another suspicion is incorrect.
If that were the case, I could quote suspicions that the earth is flat, or that US did not go to the moon, to dispel suspicions that Prince Edward is a pervert. See how silly that is?

Perhaps this forum isn't for you..?
I'm beginning to arrive at the same conclusion, not because of the insults from you, but because of the sometimes total loss of, and lack of, any logic in the arguments presented.

But that doesn't prevent me from correcting the often presentation of completely false ideas, nor of presenting my own opinions.

I'm beginning to arrive at the same conclusion, not because of the insults from you, but because of the sometimes total loss of, and lack of, any logic in the arguments presented.

But that doesn't prevent me from correcting the often presentation of completely false ideas, nor of presenting my own opinions.
You've already flounced off once, for what, 5 mins?!

I do find it so amusing, your post about lack of logic & complete false ideas really does apply to you. Why is you can not see this? Are your really that conceited?

Very true Bobby..And the overwhelming belief you think your view is correct.

Translation..You jumped to a conclusion .
It was a presentation of my idea, my suspicion.
Argue against it if you wish, present evidence to the contrary, but don't resort immediately to ad hominem attacks. It illustrates that you have no contrary argument.

It was a presentation of my idea, my suspicion.
Argue against it if you wish, present evidence to the contrary, but don't resort immediately to ad hominem attacks. It illustrates that you have no contrary argument.
Bless, you really are a precious weak thing..
Don't dish it out if you can't take it back :)

Ps, evidence was presented. You don't accept anything that contradicts your 'theory' about why Spain has been taken away from the airbridge scheme. Thinking it some conspiracy by the government to have a staycation is a stupid idea and one you've not given thought to.

conspiracy theory

noun
  1. a belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for an unexplained event.
A government is not a covert organisation. The event is not unexplained.
Quoting absurd suspicions does not prove that another suspicion is incorrect.
If that were the case, I could quote suspicions that the earth is flat, or that US did not go to the moon, to dispel suspicions that Prince Edward is a pervert. See how silly that is?
You do not need to be covert, influential,or an organisation to dream up conspiracy theories..You could have a theory that we are all conspiring against you? Comprehend?

And a nonsensical conclusion at that.
You've offered no alternative counter argument, other than to illustrate that the government implemented no restrictions........for two weeks, as far as Spain is concerned, coincidentally the most popular destination for holidays.
And the belief that the government has no ulterior motive, despite that they have proved that they do have ulterior motives for most of their recent policies and measures.

You do not need to be covert, influential,or an organisation to dream up conspiracy theories..You could have a theory that we are all conspiring against you? Comprehend?
You conveniently ignore the definition, as and when it suits.
Then your opinion has no support in theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back