Another way to get money out of us

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As per title really . I wonder how they think they are going to sample the quality from chimneys ? Jokers .....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230904_172157_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230904_172157_Chrome.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 95
Sponsored Links
I don't know.

I did think we might get a wood burner if fuel continued to rocket in price.

I've got plenty of seasoned wood that'll take the chill off and it cost me burger all.

I can seriously see many people burning wood if they can't afford gas/ electricity.

And I could also see a revolt if the authorities try to fine folk for doing so.

my old house had 2 log burners and it was lovely in the winter. As long as it’s well seasoned I can’t see a problem. Modern log burners recycle the smoke over the burner so you get much cleaner smoke.

I have to admit. I have hesitated about putting one in to the current house due to the fact they seem to have gone out of fashion due to pollution fears.

I can seriously see many people burning wood if they can't afford gas/ electricity.
Yeah most definitely, things carry on the way they are I think we will see more and more people out gathering wood , governments don't like people having things for free

Sponsored Links
Governments want to stop people burning wood. In the same way that they want to stop people running ICE vehicles.

This was mentioned in the media a few months back. It's not just Bristol, but throughout the whole of England I believe.
A lot of people now use these 'manufactured' logs with an ignitable wrapper. Don't know if they come within the emissions figures.

Parking.
Going to the tip.
Disposing of grass clippings (chargeable brown bin now).
Healthcare.
Parking is usually charged by local councils or private landowners or is free
All the other items on your list are free at the point of delivery where I live, not including dentistry

Parking is usually charged by local councils or private landowners or is free
All the other items on your list are free at the point of delivery where I live, not including dentistry
Free for anyone not paying taxes.
The blood sucker leeches...

i suspect it wont be burning wood as such
it will be bad installs not compliant and badly seasoned wood they will be after ???
can see how you can be fined for doing things that comply??

Free for anyone not paying taxes.
The blood sucker leeches...
It makes my blood boil for all those children being taught with the taxes that I pay.
All those OAP's using their free bus pass, all those who have never worked or can't work, thay should all be denied access to public services.
And as for prisoners being kept B&B by my taxes, they should all be chucked out of their cell until they start paying their taxes.

;)

Sponsored Links
Back