Another world record

Said it before, say it again.

You must be losing that argument, otherwise you wouldn't be hurling, nay shouting insults at people.
How's your blood pressure?

Poor Dangee.....he is like a Trump supporter; he has to make more and wild claims to support the con he voted for.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
But what’s not a fact is that you have 'em. Surprised you didn’t buy bitcoins as well, Tom Pepper.

It's none of your business whether I own one or a million, and it's irrelevant to the point.

Tom, if it’s none of anyones business other than yours, STFU about it if you don’t like being challenged about your so-called investment 'prowess'.

Perhaps he's supporting the so-called con YOU voted for?
Yes I was conned.

I climbed out the rabbit hole, unlike you.

I had sovereignty on toast for breakfast....it wasn't very satisfying TBH, rather disappointing......it was just like toast with nothing on it. :ROFLMAO:

Tom, if it’s none of anyones business other than yours, STFU about it if you don’t like being challenged about your so-called investment 'prowess'.

How sweet.....this is the "anger phase" of the con coming out :ROFLMAO:

Notice Dungee is in the same phase....shouting insults.

Blaa blaa blaa. All I said was we’d broken the world record.
I’m so bitter, not.
I’m sure all the misquoting weirdos will cut & paste the “I’m so bitter” bit.
Why is asking what country you live in stalking.
Sad agitators.

How sweet.....this is the "anger phase" of the con coming out :ROFLMAO:

Notice Dungee is in the same phase....shouting insults.
Unlike you of course. You just shut up and **** off every time I ask you why you made up a false quote claiming I said that all black families are thieves. I suppose that was when you were in your 'make up false quotes to prove a point' phase?

Sponsored Links
Back