Another world record

Sponsored Links
Ask mottie to tell you how much better the European, and other investments to minimise the Brexit damage, have worked out for me...My European investment, however, is up by 75% plus dividends.
Well done, Europe.
You can make all the claims you like and I’ll take them with the same pinch of salt I took with your "hundred times a year" trips from Scotland to East London to visit friends and family claim that you made to cover some bull crap statement you made in another thread. You just make up stories to back up your wild claims. Dunno about JohnD, you should be renamed TomP. (Tom Pepper for those too young to know that).

They honestly think we care about the rubbish they spout. What sad lives they live.

Sponsored Links
mottie can't keep away

funny thing is, what I've told you is true. unlike the stories and distortions you make up.

as an honest taxpayer, it's my duty to chip in to help fund your taxpayer handouts.

funny thing is, what I've told you is true.
Yeah, okay. I’ll keep believing that an anonymous internet troll is telling the truth. Show your face and your general location and people might take you seriously. Until then, just keep spouting off.

I thought the FTSE had risen because of Trumps certainty of leaving the White house.

you're desperate to find out about people who disagree with you.

It's none of your business.

Stalker mottie.

You can make all the claims you like

you want to deny the 75% growth of a European investment since referendum day?

you're crazy.

It's not a "claim"

It's a fact.

How has the FTSE100 done since referendum day?

you want to deny the 75% growth of a European investment since referendum day?

you're crazy.

It's not a "claim"

It's a fact.
But what’s not a fact is that you have 'em. Surprised you didn’t buy bitcoins as well, Tom Pepper.

Last edited:
you're desperate to find out about people who disagree with you.

It's none of your business.

Stalker mottie.

061F8E93-7D36-417C-BE12-1C0392520961.gif

Sponsored Links
Back