Another world record

Have we left without a deal?

All of the worry was about just that. Perhaps the Quitters memories are failing after all.

Sponsored Links
Ask mottie to tell you how much better the European, and other investments to minimise the Brexit damage, have worked out for me.

Haven't you done that yet?

Here we are, same one as I quoted last year (mottie didn't like it and tried to pretend I was making it up)

The orange line is the FTSE100
"world record"! says dangee

Screenshot_2021-01-11 Fidelity European Trust PLC, FEV LSE interactive chart - FT com.png

Even Bernard's Physical Gold went up another 20% last year.

So are you denying that the FTSE didn’t make the highest gain in the first week of a new year EVER (out of all other indices) simple question. Not talking about currency, not talking about 4 years ago.
Talking about THE FIRST WEEK OF TRADING THIS YEAR STUPID.

Sponsored Links
looking at the graph I showed, it is clear that falling into a deep hole, and climbing part of the way out, is no great achievement.

Yes or no . Weirdo.
If it’s no great achievement, how come no other index has managed it.
Could it be that the city are rather excited & optimistic now we’ve cut the shackles off?

Last edited:
looking at the graph I showed, it is clear that falling into a deep hole, and climbing part of the way out, is no great achievement.
Correct. When you hit rock bottom, there is only one way you can go.

Nice. Just can’t manage it. Speaks volumes of you lot.

It must hurt though. After 4 years of doom mongering about Brexit. The week after the transition period ends.
The FTSE make world record gains.
Ouch.

It must hurt though. After 4 years of doom mongering about Brexit. The week after the transition period ends.
Ouch.
yes, it recovered from "extremely bad" to "very very bad".

It is now almost exactly the same figure it was in June 2016. 0% growth.
Well done, brexers.

It must hurt, though.

My European investment, however, is up by 75% plus dividends.
Well done, Europe.

I know which I prefer.

Rees-Mogg feels the same, but is keeping quiet about it.

Ouch.

"Our view is that the FTSE 100 will do well this year, but because of external factors mentioned above and not the domestic situation which is still gloomy for the UK"

Ouch :ROFLMAO:

The week after the transition period ends.
Ouch.

Nothing to do with Brexit.

Please do keep on trying to find something positive about Brexit....I'm sure you will find one tiny positive in amongst a sea of negatives, at least sometime in the next decade.

the domestic situation which is still gloomy for the UK"
Yeah, Rishi announced that today, i.e. the economy will get a lot worse before it gets better. Truckers landing in Holland are having their sarnies confiscated too.

Boo.(n)

Boo hoo. Dry your eyes. All you’ve done is predictions for years. Now you look even more stupid than you did before. Constantly knocking our country & then believing others take you seriously. When anyone posts something positive about our country all we get from you weirdos are “but what about this” or “ France have done better” etc. I hope the pay is good coz it must be pretty depressing waking up & realising you’ve got to sit behind a screen all day trying to wind people up.
Your families must be incredibly proud of you.

Sponsored Links
Back