Anti vaxers will be feeling smug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
you still believe the yellow card reporting is evidence of deaths or symptoms due to covid vaccine
How do you get that from the word "timing" - there is something not right in your head I have not even mentioned covid or vax I am just talking about excess deaths. Tiz you that is making the connection betwix the twain.

Sponsored Links
No. What do you think is wrong with the new method, specifically?
Timing
If the way it was done before was crap then how long was it crap for and how come it was good to use that method for so many many years so why the sudden change now.

Timing
If the way it was done before was crap then how long was it crap for and how come it was good to use that method for so many many years so why the sudden change now.
If you really wanted to know you'd read the explainer the ONS wrote.

In short: COVID was such a disruption it made the resulting numbers useless. So they started by ignoring the COVID months but that still didn't give useful information, so they went to base principles and made a more complicated but more useful system that is more sensitive to spikes.

But you don't have the scientific or mathematical understanding to grasp that, so just blame Lizards or the Rothschilds or whoever.

How do you get that from the word "timing" - there is something not right in your head I have not even mentioned covid or vax I am just talking about excess deaths. Tiz you that is making the connection betwix the twain.
What is your problem with reporting of excess deaths?

Why are concerned about ‘timing’

Oh that’s right….it’s about covid

If the way it was done before was crap then how long was it crap for
It wasn't. We were in the middle of a crisis and we learned a lot from it.
So it isn't really the timing you are against, it seems you are just sceptical that they changed it at all, it must be a conspiracy.

Again, what is wrong with the new method, process wise? You don't really know, do you?

Yes i am sceptical of this government, - you lot however seem to spend a lot of time calling the current gov liars and cheats at every opportunity and yet are happy to swallow what you are told by them. That's Cognitive Dissonance right there it looks to me ;) .

Yes i am sceptical of this government, - you lot however seem to spend a lot of time calling the current gov liars and cheats at every opportunity and yet are happy to swallow what you are told by them. That's Cognitive Dissonance right there it looks to me ;) .

I don't trust the current government much at all. However there is a difference between civil servants and the government.

You've decided on a conclusion and only listen to information that agrees with it. Do you have any thoughts of your own about the changes the ONS have made?

Yep civil servant who told us all to take the vaccine and then left to take up a very lucrative job with moderna

and yet are happy to swallow what you are told by them.
I've said before I don't trust the government. I have read the complete ONS report on why things were changed and it makes sense to me. I read research/reports and make my own mind up.

If you were to say, I think the new method is wrong because xxxxx, we could have a grown up discussion about it. But you just think government = conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back