Anti vaxers will be feeling smug

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it cant

And by the way scientists don’t have the ability to manipulate viruses other than try and influence their evolution….which can’t be identified as being separate from natural evolution.

Here’s a tip from me: admit you are wrong now rather than digging yerself an ever deeper hole.
oh yes it can , deary deary me so you dont have a clue about gain of function and its indicators take the shovel out your hand you clearly do not have a clue what you are talking about .

Sponsored Links
There’s no evidence it’s not selection bias rather than immune imprinting.

Back to square one for you again
Amazing you managed to research immune imprinting in 5 minutes same as how you became an expert in plumbing problems and heating installation ,

Amazing you managed to research immune imprinting in 5 minutes same as how you became an expert in plumbing problems and heating installation ,
WRONG

I read articles about it back in 2021 unlike you who only read about it in the Sun last week

You don’t seem to know much about heating and plumbing, you think you have to fit a boiler and register it as the only way of finding out if it’s a recall model. Clueless gas112 :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
oh yes it can , deary deary me so you dont have a clue about gain of function and its indicators take the shovel out your hand you clearly do not have a clue what you are talking about .
No it can’t.

The only option for gain of function in virus development is evolution.

So a genome sequence would never know if it was natural or lab developed

Poor gas he only read about “gain of function” in the Daily Express, no doubt some conspiracy nonsense to do with Fauci

WRONG

I read articles about it back in 2021 unlike you who only read about it in the Sun last week

You don’t seem to know much about heating and plumbing, you think you have to fit a boiler and register it as the only way of finding out if it’s a recall model. Clueless gas112 :ROFLMAO:
way back in 2021 now stop lying and as for recall as i say 5 minute plumbing guru who knows absolutely jack ****e

No it can’t.

The only option for gain of function in virus development is evolution.

So a genome sequence would never know if it was natural or lab developed

Poor gas he only read about “gain of function” in the Daily Express, no doubt some conspiracy nonsense to do with Fauci
jesushchrist you on about fauci and all the emails admitting it and his lying to congress .
Are you in a wee competition with yourself to see how many newspapers you can mention ?

Lies more lies.

We do laugh at simple Notchy
He is quite funny, a 6 week chippy who cant even sharpen a saw trying to talk down another trade we will have the old hole digger on next

6 week chippy who cant even sharpen a saw
Geez, no carpenter has sharpened a saw since hardened teeth saws came on the market many decades ago.

You really are showing yer age

And actually I can sharpen saws, I first learnt it when doing A level woodwork in 1981 at grammar school in Tunbridge Wells

Hey gas did you know plumbing went metric years ago, I bet you still can’t understand why yer 3/4” olives don’t fit :ROFLMAO:

Hey gas did you know plumbing went metric years ago, I bet you still can’t understand why yer 3/4” olives don’t fit :ROFLMAO:
Cant understand why 3/4 olives wouldnt fit 3/4 pipe that is still in millions of houses? and still used on a daily basis throughout the country . As i said 5 minute plumbing expert

WRONG

I read articles about it back in 2021
So can you explain to us how you were reading about how repeated newly developed mnra vaccines and boosters (at a time of just one booster) would react to the covid variations that didnt come out till 2 years afterwards .

Cant understand why 3/4 olives wouldnt fit 3/4 pipe that is still in millions of houses? and still used on a daily basis throughout the country . As i said 5 minute plumbing expert
He’s so simple.

Intergas heat exchangers are stainless steel if you believe Notch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back