Anti vaxers will be feeling smug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
What people?
Independent Sage (Susan Michie) were one of those advocating this. Again, you can't argue against any of the facts I provided. You grab some minor point and try to deflect. You constantly demand stats but don't provide any yourself.

You know you don't have an argument, that's why you use this cheap method. There's no honesty there. I actually took the whole thing seriously to begin with. Because I wasn't going to just believe anyone either side of the fence. It's called critical thinking. I'm open to changing my mind any time.

Today, everyone I know who took the vaccine is not taking another. They don't have any faith in it. They only complied at the time because of group think and the fear they were under. Which is perfectly understandable.

Independent Sage (Susan Michie) were one of those advocating this.
Where did she say that? C'mon you saying stuff means nothing, let's see what she actually said.
You know you don't have an argument, that's why you use this cheap method
You make stupid claims with no evidence whatsoever. That gets the the tinfoil hatters all excited but not me.

BTW, Gnat is president of the gut feeling club, memberships are available...

Independent Sage (Susan Michie) were one of those advocating this. Again, you can't argue against any of the facts I provided. You grab some minor point and try to deflect. You constantly demand stats but don't provide any yourself.

You know you don't have an argument, that's why you use this cheap method. There's no honesty there. I actually took the whole thing seriously to begin with. Because I wasn't going to just believe anyone either side of the fence. It's called critical thinking. I'm open to changing my mind any time.

Today, everyone I know who took the vaccine is not taking another. They don't have any faith in it. They only complied at the time because of group think and the fear they were under. Which is perfectly understandable.
A bunch of logical fallacies in that lot….the reason is because you have no valid counter argument.

What you mean is the vast majority of people labelled as anti vaxxers quite happily took any pills or vaccines without questioning it in the past and have only done so with covid because social media has spread endless conspiracy theories about the vaccine.
That’s a broad statement. I’ve only ever taken vaccines etc when I was forced as a child.

Social media had no impact on my decision to avoid the Covid vaccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back