Anti vaxers will be feeling smug

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what

You are falsely trying to claim that because the advice changed that proves something negative.

An intelligent person would realise the advice changed because

A) it was a novel virus and advice changed as knowledge was gained from the data as it was created
B) the virus mutates so the data had to be continuously monitored

Anecdotal evidence is driven by cognitive bias

If claims of a vaccine's efficacy do not come to be then those claims are simply false. It is not 'advice changing' as you've tried to spin it into, Alistair Campbell. Even someone with basic knowledge knows the virus continually mutates so why would those producing the jabs make those declarations in the first place?

As I said, I originally took this seriously. I changed my view upon the evidence. There was no bias.

Yet when the media rushed to an obese patient in a hospital telling the world they regretted not taking the vaccine, there was no cognitive bias there, right?

Sponsored Links
And there we part once more because it's not a subject your willing to part from your gut feelings which tell you are in the right.
Follow the science.

Undertaker says he'd be happy to send samples of clotted veins from his customers ...
Um, I don't think that is allowed mate, they are not your samples, they are the deceased and youv'e been paid to bury or burn them!

Sponsored Links
Follow the science.

This from the bloke who believes in the science till it changes, says it all.

This from the bloke who believes in the science till it changes, says it all.
I'll look at the research and make my mind up.

You go with your gut.

Happy days.

Oh, and don't have the vaccine if you don't want it.

And confuse yourself as much as the scientists who are not all on the same page.
Genius.
Exactly. The scientists with the same qualifications who don't agree are supposed to be ignored.

'Follow the science' is a meaningless slogan.

"Despite the speed with which multiple vaccines candidates were developed and the consistently emerging approvals in multiple countries worldwide, our results revealed that COVID-19 vaccines successfully reduced the rates of infections, severity, hospitalization and mortality among the different populations since the vaccines rollout started. "

Interesting...

"The review, a collaboration of independent, international experts, also found there was little or no difference between the number of people experiencing serious side effects after vaccination compared to those who were unvaccinated."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back