Anti vaxers will be feeling smug

Status
Not open for further replies.
and they later said it doesn't stop you catching it and stressed the point .
stating "it doesnt stop you catching it" is a false representation

if one just person in 10 billion caught it, the wording "doesnt stop you catching it" would still be true

in other words its meaningless anti vax dishonesty

Sponsored Links
Denso doing big pharma promotion on behalf of pfizer I'm sure they'll be impressed.

Sponsored Links
deflection, a weak one at that
Deflection not in any way as a share holder its been great return over the past few years and if I can do my bit by pointing the research dept in the right direction it will help my investment

nd if I can do my bit by pointing the research dept in the right direction it will help my investment
I think they already know, but it wouldn't do any harm.

"This is great news – the Pfizer vaccine not only provides protection against becoming ill from SARS-CoV-2, but also helps prevent infection, reducing the potential for the virus to be passed on to others," Weeks said. "But we have to remember that the vaccine doesn’t give complete protection for everyone."

'Follow the science'. Anthony Fauci in 2004:

DrFauci.jpg

I think they already know, but it wouldn't do any harm.

"This is great news – the Pfizer vaccine not only provides protection against becoming ill from SARS-CoV-2, but also helps prevent infection, reducing the potential for the virus to be passed on to others," Weeks said. "But we have to remember that the vaccine doesn’t give complete protection for everyone."

Another one from 3 years ago . As you say follow the science it moves on from what they presumed and got wrong . Start giving us links from late 23 or now . Perhaps you did have too many boosters . Have you reported your symptoms to yellow card people

"Both IgG and neutralising antibodies are correlates of protection against SARS-CoV-2 infection. Our data suggest that IgG concentrations higher than 500 BAU/mL and neutralising antibody titres of 1024 or more are thresholds for immunological protection from SARS-CoV-2 delta variant infection."

"Both IgG and neutralising antibodies are correlates of protection against SARS-CoV-2 infection. Our data suggest that IgG concentrations higher than 500 BAU/mL and neutralising antibody titres of 1024 or more are thresholds for immunological protection from SARS-CoV-2 delta variant infection."

Data from 21 again do you not read your own links before you post them

But as for t cells and natural immunity / anti bodies why are you struggling with that is the route many of us chose and has been proved far more effective than vaccine and boosters that had effectiveness of matter of weeks in many cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back