Any bird lovers or ornithologists here?

Sponsored Links
bigtone i corrected my post on your other thread. bit of a mix-up there. sorry

bigtone i corrected my post on your other thread. bit of a mix-up there. sorry
I know bud, no worries. Like I say, I've done it myself elsewhere. Actually mine was much worse, where I falsely accused someone of sending me a not-nice pm and it wasn't the person. :oops: I didn't know whether to dine on humble pie or the egg on my face.

let's just say he tore me a second e-bum-hole on the forum. :D If you paypal me forty big ones we'll call it quits :LOL:

Talking of holes... I've only had sparrows in my supa-dupa cage so far. I wonder if I need to make the openings bigger for the blackbirds or, if like before, they have got to get used to it. Hmmmm...

I was wondering if it would work with the blackbirds they like to be in the open to make an escape if neccessery.

Sponsored Links
Yes, I mentioned that too oompah but what I have found so far is they are not quick to catch-on to a new or different situation.

I'm reminded of a nature program I saw yonks ago in the Serengeti, I think, and after months of drought the heavens opened up one day...

But the animals didn't jump for joy as the parched land turned to mud giving life to plants and sustenance to all creatures!

It wasn't until a few days after, if I recall correctly, that springboks started jumping for joy. It’s like they have a delayed reaction but us, as humans, see it for what it is. There’s water, there’s love.

Jesus Christ she/he loves me! How superficial are we? I’ll expand on my insanity/normallity...

We are all guilty of feeling self important IMHO when in fact we are very insignificant in the big scheme of things.

Anyone ever seen that writing about the Earth span being represented as one minute?

I'll see if I can find it and while we bask in our self importance and disgusting history which we have made on the human escutcheon, I'll look at the closest thing I come into contact with, in suburbia, which has stood the test of time - in my garden...

Did I just break the 30 second rule of deepness? Sorry, it’s who I am.

Ah, that's cuz they have a pecking order and some don't like it. :D A bit like where I work :p

Back