Any good plumbing dvds??

J

joeread

Im doing a plumbing course at the moment and i have trouble reading because i have dyslexia, are there any good DVDs for training to become a plumber, i am still going to try reading, but i like to use pictures to help with what im reading.

thank you

Sponsored Links
Get into tomplums top tips on utube, and if you still want to do it after seeing the state of him you'll know it's the job for you.

just kidding thomas :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Get into tomplums top tips on utube, and if you still want to do it after seeing the state of him you'll know it's the job for you.
just kidding thomas :LOL:

I am a Tom fan, is he still about? He has not uploaded any new vids for a while, hope he is alright...

hi mantie hope you're ok, not seen you on sadfix for a while la, keepin busy ?. sorry about the gaps cumbrianhandyman i,ve not been feeling myself since they shut my pub, but in the words of the famous terminator, " i'll be back" :D

Alright tom, I can't go on there no more, they won't let me. :LOL:
Can't say I'm rushed off my feet at the minute, but who is up our way?
Did you see that other post tonight where the guy reckons he's getting a combi swap done for 150 squid. :rolleyes: Got my ACs coming up soon and I'm wondering if it's worth botherng .

hi mate i got dislexyia too way i learnt was jtl book good pics
and constanly talking about about plumbing

i know what you mean about the acs mantie, mines up next year and i'm giveing consideration whether to go wet plumbing only, this gassafe does nothing for us at all,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back