Any issue with the backbutton on DIYnot?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone having problems using the backbutton/backspace button when in DIYnot? I am finding that I have to hit the button three times before anything happens. Don't seem to have the same concern on other sites. Just wondered if it was just me? Cheers.

Sponsored Links
Yep, I have a desktop its had the same problem for a few days, and it applies to other sites. Also, for the past week or I seem to permanently logged in to DIYnot. :confused:

For the past few months I've had various problems that seem to be caused by MS updates and then get rectified in subsequent updates.
Perhaps its deliberate by MS to encourage us all to buy their latest OS.

I just live with it.

Anyone having problems using the backbutton/backspace button when in DIYnot? I am finding that I have to hit the button three times before anything happens. Don't seem to have the same concern on other sites. Just wondered if it was just me? Cheers.

I had similar the other week...just right clicked on the forum and left clicked on 'back'....it corrected itself after I unplugged from the mains and re booted.

Sponsored Links

Well I am still running under XP but the machine is an XPS 1730M with a 2.40GHZ cpu and 4 GBs of memory, albeit three years old. Plenty of life in it yet, ain't there? :([/
quote]

Yes, just taking the pi55.

My main office desktop is at least 5 yo, on XP. My laptop is probably 3 years on Vista. Sometimes a bit slow, but as I am not interested in big boys video games, they are fine.

My son doesn't agrre though. :)

Mine appears to go back on the second click (dedicated mouse button)

Daniel

Probably something completely different to you guys but when I used the back button on this site at lunchtime I got a screen saying 'Internet Explorer cannot display the page' and lost all internet connections until about an hour ago.

Spent all afternoon trying to get it back! :evil:

I'm getting this too.
If Ilook in the history ( down arrow) I see this:
unledim.jpg

Anti - malware doesn't find anything and this is the only site which does it.

:evil:

Clearing your temporary internet file and history might help with this,I've had to do it.

I have not been able to replicate this as yet (tried IE9). What browsers and versions are experiencing this problem?

Sponsored Links
Back