any new gas engineers out there

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It's a fantastic opportunity, we are all on £80,000 a year for sitting on our backsides polishing a pipe for an hour.

If you are in computers and accounts clerk or any other boiring office job, spend your money on a 4 week course and come and join us. We can't handle all the work, everybody knows that.

OP what are yoiu going to spend all your new found welth on. I keep tossing and turning in the night worrying about the Lambourginni outside.

paul, ditch the lambo, the roof racks are crap, the new db9 has a better boot and you can fit a boiler in if you bungy the boot lid down.

Spellchecker would not have picked it up as it is an existing word.
But it doesn't matter; I bet you earn more than your English teacher.

It's a fantastic opportunity, we are all on £80,000 a year for sitting on our backsides polishing a pipe for an hour.

If you are in computers and accounts clerk or any other boiring office job, spend your money on a 4 week course and come and join us. We can't handle all the work, everybody knows that.

OP what are yoiu going to spend all your new found welth on. I keep tossing and turning in the night worrying about the Lambourginni outside.

There are some engineers who can't find a job and sadly have to contract for the enemy i.e. BG, lol

And if you are totally incompetent there's always. . . . . . . LSX!

:LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back