Any volunteers?

Sponsored Links
If I though I had a real chance to become an MP, I'd volunteer for the post. Just think of all those luvverly expenses forms, just waiting to be filled in incorrectly. Why I could probably afford a first home as well as the obligatory second or even third home. Of course, I'd switch homes when I was going to sell one of them to avoid CGT and furnish all my homes with all of the latest technology. All paid for by the taxpayer. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Very strange, aggressive sounding opening post..... :LOL: :LOL:

I nominate you D-hailsham......... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
If I though I had a real chance to become an MP, I'd volunteer for the post. Just think of all those luvverly expenses forms, just waiting to be filled in incorrectly. Why I could probably afford a first home as well as the obligatory second or even third home. Of course, I'd switch homes when I was going to sell one of them to avoid CGT and furnish all my homes with all of the latest technology. All paid for by the taxpayer. ;) ;) ;) ;)

switching has now been abolished...............

That would go down well, a looney left asian moslem dole scrounging lunatic as leader..............
and he could have Newgas as his deputy ;) :LOL:

That would go down well, a looney left asian moslem dole scrounging lunatic as leader..............
and he could have Newgas as his deputy ;) :LOL:

Fu*k me.......I have just choked on my glass of beer because of that comment....... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You couldn't make up a better nightmare scenario TBH......... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back