ANYBODY INTERESTED IN THE NEW WAR

Slyvan, you forgot to add that weaving technology gets better, so that even more yellow ribbon can be produced at a lower unit cost, so that you Yanks can tie them around everything and do your patsy outpourings of grief for your fallen, hugging everything and everyone and shedding tears for any cameras in the vicinity.

If your mindset is typical for a septic, no wonder the world is in the state that it is :rolleyes:.

Sponsored Links
Its a pity 10s of millions have to die so that you can get a better picture on your camera or a boat that floats better :(

Not to mention cheap ammo...still, it's all a question of priorities, eh, Sylvan?

Sylvan just thought I would let you know, this is the Georgia in Europe, not that one in the deep south.
It's an easy mistake :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
looks like the russkie's have kick ass and have now called a halt ,so all in Georgia can shi## themselfs just in case they have only stopped for lunch :eek:

Sylvan just thought I would let you know, this is the Georgia in Europe, not that one in the deep south.
It's an easy mistake :LOL: :LOL:

Diffently NOT down South as them folks can shoot and considering most are used in the military as snipers no sane nation /government would try attacking Southerners.

When one looks at the civil war, folks with liminted supply and very few troops then held their own.

Folks from Georgia dont play if they want to dump a body they let the gators get rid of the evidence.

Another example of why citizens should be armed as the French citizens did a lot more damage to the invaders then the so called French army ever could have.

Thank you by the way as I was wondering how Russia got past Missisisppi

Sylvan wrote
Thank you by the way as I was wondering how Russia got past Missisisppi

Now I know your not from the states with your spelling of Mississippi :LOL: :LOL:

I've just seen on the news that an American cargo plane is on it's way to Georgia full of supplies. Bush has also said that America is sending warships to the area to continue sending supplies into Georgia. Russia has said America is playing a very dangerous game.

So, do you think Bush wants one last war before leaving office? We all knew it was only a matter of time before he started sticking his nose in, he just can't help himself.

Whenever I've discussed Bush with anyone, we've always joked that he'd be the person that starts world war 3, I think if he isn't careful here, he may do just that.

As a side note, it's funny that looking back in history, nothing sorts out a recession like a major war. Maybe that's America's reason. Or it may just be that Bush wants to make his buddies a few more billion $$ before he leaves the White House.

War creates JOBS look at how Greece became a world super power in the shipping industry by buying up all the "freedom fleet" of ships made in the USA

War is great for economics world wide recessions are cured by war and manufacturing.

The military needs to have an excuse for bases like the one I was at in Malta if there was total peace in the world there would be no need for the air force, Army and of course the Navy.

If there was no fighting then think of all the people on welfare if they governments fired all military folks

Sponsored Links
Back