World War 3

It's OK Nosey. A coward like you daren't look into the gates of hell. I understand that. Some men just aren't real men.

Sponsored Links
BTW, I've not seen scribed skirting for years and years. I suppose where you live in Hillbilly country they do all sorts of odd things.

20140731-184624.jpg

Sponsored Links
It's not you matey boy. You aren't a real man.

If there is a war, and we become refugees, can we demand to be taken in by the country of our choice? I'm thinking the Maldives for me and the family.

If there is a war, and we become refugees, can we demand to be taken in by the country of our choice? I'm thinking the Maldives for me and the family.

It looks nice mate but it's full of foreigners :eek:

I've never believed the Russians want to nuke us.

If I'm wrong and they do, you can take the ****.

Good idea. Starting a new thread!

Bit of a dilemma here . I've tried internal mitres ( lets face it everyone's tried it at some point ) but I'm now firmly in the scribing camp. However , I do share some of Joe's concerns about potential conflicts. Perhaps not a full blown WW 3 but a series of indirectly connected wars which may well make it look like a world war in the same way as the Second World War started. Historians still debate the "real" start of that war. Resource depletion , economic instability , climate change , overpopulation , religious differences could all be a spark to start a conflict.

FFS, joe.

Hope when that dreadful moment comes, you have your cyanide capsule ready...:rolleyes:

Historians still debate the "real" start of that war. Resource depletion , economic instability , climate change , overpopulation , religious differences could all be a spark to start a conflict.

I didn't change my grundies this morning...could that do it?

Is this how you do skirting?

Last edited:
I don't know of a single tradesman the mitres internal skirting board abutments. All scribe them in. You are a DIYer to the core Joey. It's a good job you don't have to go out and earn money from your DIY bodging.

Rot - cut both ends square, b o l l o c k the join full of decorator's caulk, daub it with gloss, then drop a lower wattage light bulb in. Job done :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back