World War 3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it just around the corner? America is bombing Assad. Russia is bombing ISIS and supplying Assad with weapons. America is locked in a trade war with China. The western economy is once more on the verge of collapse. Islam on the march into Europe.
Well oner thing is for sure, if the US get into a shooting match with Russia, then as a NATO member with nuclear weapons the UK will get annihilated. It's pretty well known that there are thirty nuclear warheads targeting London at this moment, and at least one warhead on every major town (not city). Things are reaching crisis point. Is there anyone out there that doubts it?

Sponsored Links
Your prophecies of doom are about as plausible as your DIY advice.

Are you still mitring internal skirting board abutments?

When's that oil running out?

Yes. Everyone does skirting that way these days. Don't be a dinosoar.

Sponsored Links
Oh and oil will never run out - but the cheap oil will, and that's what matters. Anyway, the odds are that we won't need it where we're heading.

It's pretty well known that there are thirty nuclear warheads targeting London at this moment, and at least one warhead on every major town (not city).

Can you give us a link to a plausible reference for these claims, Joe?

Can't remember where I read it. I read a lot of stuff about these things.

I honestly can't remember where I read everything. Can you? Look at the facts that you can find simply. Russia has around 1600 deployed and ready to fire warheads. If they fire 100 at the UK and 100 at France (NATO allies with nukes) and 1000 at the USA - they still have 400 left over. So if you were firing 100 at the UK - where would you target? At least 30 in the London area wouldn't you? That still leaves 70 for the major towns and cities. Remember, nukes are always pre programmed and primed ready to fly. Use it or lose it. Still, if you'd rather not face the facts, then join old Nosey Lad, he's got his head well pushed somewhere.

I don't know of a single tradesman the mitres internal skirting board abutments. All scribe them in. You are a DIYer to the core Joey. It's a good job you don't have to go out and earn money from your DIY bodging.

Oh and oil will never run out - but the cheap oil will, and that's what matters. Anyway, the odds are that we won't need it where we're heading.
Thought oil was dropping in price?
Where are we heading?

Oil is dropping in price. This is part of the problem. It's falling as economic output is falling. The financial world is in crisis. It's not because they've found a load more.
You didn't really think that did you?

We're heading to Armageddon.

BTW, I've not seen scribed skirting for years and years. I suppose where you live in Hillbilly country they do all sorts of odd things.

BTW, I've not seen scribed skirting for years and years. I suppose where you live in Hillbilly country they do all sorts of odd things.
You won't in that grotty bedsit of yours will you Rigsby. You need to get out more. Stick to painting and patching.

Save up for a chop saw matey boy. That payday lender you keep going to will help you out.

Can't remember where I read it. I read a lot of stuff about these things.
latest

Sponsored Links
Back