Anyone think that avatars would be fun to have on here?

Softus said:
gcol said:
...avatars are the pictures or small animations that most other forums allow you to have underneath your name in the left column.
Personally, I detest them. This site is all the better for remaining aloof of something so crass.
yep! I think I agree's wiv softus unless it brings alot of happyness.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
gcol said:
Almost every other forum has the facility to have avatars. Would anyone be interested in using one if the site owners sorted it out for us?
For those that don't know, avatars are the pictures or small animations that most other forums allow you to have underneath your name in the left column.
mod's will be calling an emergencey meeting over this one :LOL:

Moz said:
gcol
jesuuuuus...

are there no boards I can escape too ..lol :)....lol..lol....lol..there ..:)

Im over there guess who .. lol ....I am ? ;)

seperate worlds so keep that way ... as there I am well respected an loved mod/help,

here just a loser/ drunk /fool .... :) thanks ... which I am lol ..:) :) :)

Good Lord.....something weird just happened...I have to make my print very very small to see the whole screen......
moz, you're not a loser or a fool...my opinion :confused:

gcol said:
Yeah Richardp I'm sure it'll be considered for about 4 seconds then the thread will be deleted.
no' the mods have just done their rounds and it's still there :LOL:

I dont think theres any harm in them...its good to brighten things up a little..some can be funny (and then some)..

One thing that would be handy is PM folders ..so people can communicate should they want to.

I use a site with this format and avatars and PM box's are available as an add on.

Some new emoticons would be nice too..

...and overpainted female impersonators teetering on stilettos as their weave they way towards the high bar stools...

Softus said:
gcol said:
...avatars are the pictures or small animations that most other forums allow you to have underneath your name in the left column.
This site is all the better for remaining aloof of something so crass.

Agreed. They are a bit naff

hermes said:
Softus said:
gcol said:
This site is all the better for remaining aloof of something so crass.

Agreed. They are a bit naff
so on the last count its 52 against ;)

Sponsored Links
Back