Anyone think that avatars would be fun to have on here?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Almost every other forum has the facility to have avatars. Would anyone be interested in using one if the site owners sorted it out for us?
For those that don't know, avatars are the pictures or small animations that most other forums allow you to have underneath your name in the left column.

Sponsored Links
gcol said:
Almost every other forum has the facility to have avatars. Would anyone be interested in using one if the site owners sorted it out for us?
For those that don't know, avatars are the pictures or small animations that most other forums allow you to have underneath your name in the left column.
in place of the little flags you mean?

kind of redundant (the flags) since it says the location anyway....I dont have an opinion about avatars...okay I guess :confused:

We could put our pictures there insted of in the rogue's gallery! :LOL:

Problems could arise when people start putting 1024 wide avatars on . . . and dont know how to resize them :LOL:

Sponsored Links
gcol said:
The techies on the site should be able to sort it out for us.
dont count on it . . . remember the "upgrade"?

Chocolate fireguard . . .

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

gcol

its a very good comment post... :)

an its sunday night when they

*said quietly*
come here...the whisperers .................in the shadows there work an if you are silent you can here the whispers ...as they sort the board ...lol :)

I had many good avas over the years ... an my fav is on some Boss place on another board ..will see if he wants to play here ... :)

I was going to use this picture below as a signature . . . . did you know you can put pictures in your signature? just use normal bb code to insert a picture . . .

plugs3qj.jpg

somehow i dont think admin or the mods would agree with me about that picture being cool as a signature . . . . (i tried it earlier as a signature, and it worked!) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

gcol said:
Not on here I don't - you don't get it.

yah! I do.......honest.
I dont mean you've already got one I meant, singing it slowly 'you've already got one' . ;)

I didn't know but it's not really the same thing.
Looks a handy item though. I have a 4 gang plugged into a 4 gang surge protector for the pc. :oops:

gcol said:
...avatars are the pictures or small animations that most other forums allow you to have underneath your name in the left column.
Personally, I detest them. This site is all the better for remaining aloof of something so crass.

gcol
jesuuuuus...

are there no boards I can escape too ..lol :)....lol..lol....lol..there ..:)

Im over there guess who .. lol ....I am ? ;)

seperate worlds so keep that way ... as there I am well respected an loved mod/help,

here just a loser/ drunk /fool .... :) thanks ... which I am lol ..:) :) :)

Sponsored Links
Back