Apollo 15/30 b Replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Could someone recommend a good system boiler as a direct replacement for my trusty old boiler. 30kw flow and return at top, horizontal flue. 10 rads.

Easy controls, easily maintainable, accessible parts, usual thing.

Regards

Sponsored Links
You are mistaken, your boiler is 30,000 Btu/H not 30KW , your boiler has a max 8.8KW

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
I'd probably stick a tried and tested Worcester Ri in (they've been around for 15 years and little changed).
Apollos were frequently installed below worktops...that's not so easy with modern boilers so expect to stick it higher up on the wall.

Sponsored Links
Hi All

Sorry for the late replies, my apologies, I meant to type Btu/h not KW. fortunately the Apollo is high up on the wall and having read the installation and service manual it seems to meet all the requirements.

Just had it serviced and gas safety certificated so no point in swapping yet but will look at the Worcester Ri.

All advice truly appreciated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back