apples and oranges

• Thread starter david and julie
  • Start date
I wonder if a type of congestion charge for dog's soiling the footpath would work? You could have an express lane for Poo'ing dogs now there's a thought for Red Ken!

Sponsored Links
Well, following the methodology of the M4 bus lane and carpool lanes, this would have to be a dog carrying several poos, a single big poo would incur the "egestion" charge ;)

A shy dog, hey? Isn't it marvellous how humans are very quick to give their pets human traits?

I fiited a SOX lantern for my Dad. Next morning his next door neighbour asked if there ws anything that could be done to make it less bright, as his labrador had been up all night......

Imagine: NDN comes down for breakfast, asks dog if dog has had good night's sleep. Dog says, nah, been awake all night with that light next door......

securespark said:
Next morning his next door neighbour asked if there ws anything that could be done to make it less bright, as his labrador had been up all night......

You see, as a professional analyst (analYST not an*l retentive :D ) I can think outside the box. I would ask the neighbour:

1) "why is your dog bothered by the light?" and
2) "what can you do to ensure your dog is not bothered by the light?".

To which the most humane response would be "Trade the lab in for a dalmation" as they have rubbish sight.

Sponsored Links
securespark said:
A shy dog, hey? Isn't it marvellous how humans are very quick to give their pets human traits?

OK, next time your cat is digging a hole to take a dump, go and sit down in front of it, staring at it's face. It won't go. Seriously. Cat's don't like it when they know you are watching them.

Humans (well, Anglo-saxon cultures anyway) give their pets human traits, I think because they do exhibit emotions (to a certain extent) and feelings. Just as I am sure your dog has come in looking sorry for itself after going number 2 all over your brand new designer suit, or ripping up a sofa, I am certain a dog could be a bit shy.

Either that or it was a very consciencious dog and had experience of diaorrhaea!

A French friend of mine thought it hilarious that English pets often have human names.

i'm surprised the dog kept looking at the light..........unless it was a watchdog? :)

Back