Apprenticeships

Sponsored Links
DP still doesn't get it. Two thirds of our welfare payments are on Pensioners.

The NHS spends most of its money on over 50s.

Then factor in many people willing to work are caught in the welfare trap.

You are not a smart plumber if you keep focusing on the wrong areas. I hope your not one of the crappy plumbers I had to go through until I found an honest reliable one.

;)
I hope you not one of those customers from hell who tell me how to do my job and never make tea.

Still leaves a 1/3...lot of dosh!!.

The majority of that gets spent on children. So we have a welfare state that spends on children and Pensioners - I would have thought that is sensible.

Perhaps living and working in areas of deprivation has shaped how you think there are so many people abusing the system?

The current system is brutal and is getting tougher.

Sponsored Links
The majority of that gets spent on children. So we have a welfare state that spends on children and Pensioners - I would have thought that is sensible.

Perhaps living and working in areas of deprivation has shaped how you think there are so many people abusing the system?

The current system is brutal and is getting tougher.
People ripping the system off are spread throughout the country.Perhaps I have been round the block a few more times than you, perhaps had a more down to earth upbringing,I know for sure,,no matter what the system,,it will be abused,,,to what extent neither of us know for sure.God knows what life you have had if you do not witness people abusing our welfare system.Brutal tough system because more try and take the p,ss..Why have a stupid system encouraging people to knock out 10 kids and never work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back