Aqualisa shower, but which cartridge, help please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, can you advise me please.

Sorry by the way I posted this as an ordinary post and then saw this place to post. Don't know how to put that right now.

I have an Aqualisa shower connected to the hot and cold supplies( no pumps). I used to have a gravity system, ie tanks in the attic but then changed the boiler to a combi with no tanks and so I believe my shower is now fed with the equivalent of mains pressure.

Ever since this was done it has let by slightly. In the beginning it was so little and sometimes stopped but gradually over the months it has got worse. I was holding off until I decorated and maybe got a new shower but that may be quite a while yet and now it has escalated to a trickle, which was cold water but now seems to be hot so now it's costing me money.

Can you confirm that it is because it has the wrong cartridge, and so if I replace it for the correct one it will stop letting by considering the cartridge seems to be 90% of the mixer valve, ie change that and you have changed nearly everything?

Also can you tell me what colour cartridge I need?

Do I have a choice of cartridges ( maybe offering different facilities)?

Where is cheapest to get one?

Any help appreciated :?:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back