Aquatron Shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

Does anyone know how to get an Aquatron Eii electric shower off of the wall? It's a mirror fronted thing that's needs replacing.

I removed the 2 knobs and the mirror on the front, and am now left with a solid plastic box with no apparant fixings anywhere. The grouting seems to be the only thing holding it up - surely this can't be so !

I don't want to just rip it off the wall, in case I pull the pipes with it. :eek:

Any ideas?

Thanks people :D

MOD

moved as posted in wrong forum

Sponsored Links
But the cover fixing screws come in from above and below, and are under natty little covers that gently ! prise off. The cover then attaches to the backplate, screwed as shown. If its not that model, look for screws under snap-on plastic covers anywhere round the edge. :confused:

Thanks for the reply guys.

Unfortuantely it's not that model. Mine is a Aquatron EII, not the E111.

I'll have another look tonight to see if there are any covers, but I had a really good look before and couldn't see any.

The whole unit looks as if it's one solid piece of plastic.

Thanks again for your help. I'll have another good look later.

:) :)

Sponsored Links
Job done! :D

The screws that hold it onto the back plate were GROUTED OVER, Chipping away the groat revealed 2 screws at the top, and 2 at the bottom.

Thanks for the help guys - appreciate it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back