are all arab courts and laws corrupt

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ever time we pull an arab criminal for whatever, they always cry they cant be sent home as there country has a bad human rights history , and they will be tortured if returned. , is there any arab justice to be had in of there countrys or there courts :confused: there must be one :(

Sponsored Links
Our justice system over here isnt all its cracked up to be either ;)

ever time we pull an arab criminal for whatever, they always cry they cant be sent home as there country has a bad human rights history , and they will be tortured if returned. , is there any arab justice to be had in of there countrys or there courts :confused: there must be one :(
The americans have refused to extradite I.R.A. terrorists to the UK on the grounds that they wouldn't receive a fair trial. The UK has also been found guilty of torture and using degrading treatment of suspects by the European courts.
There is a mindset in this country that people who are not white or middle class are incapable of civilised behavior, that is why they so readily accept the claims of asylum seekers and the like

No, the americans have refused to extradite I.R.A. terrorists to the UK because Irish people are more popular there than Arabs are.

Sponsored Links
No, the americans have refused to extradite I.R.A. terrorists to the UK because Irish people are more popular there than Arabs are.
T hat is the point i was trying to make, it is all down to perceptions and politics.

Reminds you of the story of the Suadi Crown Prince visiting the USA with his family on holiday.

At the end of his stay he had a courtesy visit with Bush who asked him if he and his family had enjoyed their stay.

The Crown Prince said yes but his son, who had become an ardent Star-treck fan over the period, was confused. He had seen Americans, Russians, Chinese, Brits etc but no Arabs and did not understand why.

Bush replied "That's simple. Star-treck is set in the future"

well if we all agree that there's not much wrong with arab courts, why does our goverment not send a batch of e'm back to face there fate.if it goes pear shape, then we will stop batch two, and the arabs wont get the men thet want ;) :LOL:

Our justice system over here isnt all its cracked up to be either

Too true, our justice system is corrupt and the British police force are even more corrupt.
The two go side by side.

And we are now living in a Police state. :cry: :cry:

well if we all agree that there's not much wrong with arab courts, why does our goverment not send a batch of e'm back to face there fate.if it goes pear shape, then we will stop batch two, and the arabs wont get the men thet want ;) :LOL:
Who all agreed that there is nothing with Arab courts .

Sponsored Links
Back