Are any tradesmen still working?

There is currently 2 tradesmans vans parked on the zebra crossing zigzags opposite my house.

So yes, they are still working and still parking their damn cans where they ought not to.

Sponsored Links
There is currently 2 tradesmans vans parked on the zebra crossing zigzags opposite my house.

So yes, they are still working and still parking their damn cans where they ought not to.
20200203_095643.jpg
tell me about it...REALLY pizzes me off...brainless people...Not only zig zags....but a cycle lane parked right across

Three points and a fine

Sponsored Links
Is it a local authority matter now though as they are not parked on zig zags but on the pavement

Three points and a fine

You must be good down at the local club, thats the best joke I have heard all day.

There are no police around here, any that I do see only ever pass this crossing at high speed with 2's and blue's on.

A geezer got done quite recently for parking on zig zags while he went for chips, the fine was well into the hundreds, our town centre is crawling with cops

Back