Are any tradesmen still working?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I see a few builder still working on private property extensions etc, so are Tradesmen still going out to work?

Sponsored Links
Just had a call to see if I will call at a holiday home and do a couple of jobs, probably tomorrow

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Well its just that Fibre install has been booked for June at the earliest. :eek:

Would it be a good time then to get a downstairs w/c fitted or best to wait till this is all over? Thinking about ripping up the whole thing up and squeezing an extra shower in. You can't have enough showers!

Would it be a good time then to get a downstairs w/c fitted or best to wait till this is all over? Thinking about ripping up the whole thing up and squeezing an extra shower in. You can't have enough showers!

I created a tiny room into a shower room with WC and basin. Pick you sanitary carefully you can make a small space seem big.

Personly if wait until thus is all over.
I'm tempted to go out and do emergencies but she won't let me..

My holiday home is rented out to people doing broadband/network installs. They wanted it for 6 weeks.

We have to remember that people are still allowed to go to work if they can't work from home.

I've turned down 2 boiler jobs. My mate would do but
conditions were not right. Not it much in way of emergency jobs. If thus goes on much longer r I will be saying yes.

Parts might be difficult to obtain

Most of my work tends to be indoors so locking down, managed to get materials for some sizeable projects I've wanted to do at home for the last couple of years so plenty to do.
Might do a few little outdoor jobs for people in the next few weeks although I'm starting to enjoy working at home, a lot less stress.

Sponsored Links
Back