Are they trying to scare us all again - What is this mutated new virus?

I wonder when China would consider helping out a bit. Just a teeny tiny bit, seeing as ...,,, CHINA STARTED THE WHOLE THING AND HAS DONE ABSOLUTELY **** ALL TO HELP!

Your free chicken chow mein is in the post.

Sponsored Links
So the government waited 'til parliament broke up for the Xmas break to sneak through cancelling Xmas. It's not like they've got a history of doing things like this!

Hope they get held to parliamentary scrutiny as these lockdowns are literally preventing millions from putting bread on the table - either now or when furlough eventually ends. But much of what they're doing probably doesn't stand up too well to scrutiny.

Suddenly it's begginning to not look a lot like Christmas, even though we have the three unwise men (Johnson, Whitty, Vallance) and there's definitely no room at the inn.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Last edited:
So the government waited 'til parliament broke up for the Xmas break to sneak through cancelling Xmas. It's not like they've got a history of doing things like this!

Hope they get held to parliamentary scrutiny as these lockdowns are literally preventing millions from putting bread on the table - either now or when furlough eventually ends. But much of what they're doing probably doesn't stand up too well to scrutiny.

Suddenly it's begginning to not look a lot like Christmas, even though we have the three unwise men (Johnson, Whitty, Vallance) and there's definitely no room at the inn.

Of course, they wouldn't lock down London before MPs have traveled back to their homes. In it together?

Yes, how convenient that MPs were able to get out of London before the tier 4 lockdown started. Then the government criticised those trying to leave London before tier 4 started. How long did the government sit on this allegedly "out of control" strain before bringing in tier 4?

This conveniently "out of control" mutation is heralding tier 4 for the whole country. Won't be long.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Think you all should have a look at this:-

Media Coordination: This is How It’s Done (********, Odysee Exclusive)
https://www.********.com/video/Hmxo720ccw4V/

Think you all should have a look at this:-

Media Coordination: This is How It’s Done (********, Odysee Exclusive)
https://www.********.com/video/Hmxo720ccw4V/

Are you serious?

This is a proper conspiracists vid

Look at the mad comments below it:

"All our institutions have been taken over by globalists pushing great reset transfer of wealth narratives that ultimately only benefit the very wealthy and only make people more dependent on govt handouts to buy the globalist goods"

Please tell me you posted this tongue in cheek and you aren't wearing a tin foil hat

Idiots!

"Just ask yourself, has anyone close to you died from this bug? Or did anyone close to you even get the bug? No one in my family has gotten sick period! Where are the annual flu stats? This was blown WAY out of control FOR control!!"

Idiots!

"Just ask yourself, has anyone close to you died from this bug? Or did anyone close to you even get the bug? No one in my family has gotten sick period! Where are the annual flu stats? This was blown WAY out of control FOR control!!"
In a local picnic area to us someone has graffitied all the signs saying ""vaccines are genocide""...Loose talk costs lives.

Are you serious?

"All our institutions have been taken over by globalists pushing great reset transfer of wealth narratives that ultimately only benefit the very wealthy and only make people more dependent on govt handouts to buy the globalist goods"

Please tell me you posted this tongue in cheek and you aren't wearing a tin foil hat
And this one:
"Just a point on Spanish flu, as you often refer to it in your videos. So-called Spanish flu was the result of widespread vaccination and dreadful medical treatment, particularly lethal doses of aspirin. They had vaccines for just about anything back then, including the common cold."​

And this one:
"Just a point on Spanish flu, as you often refer to it in your videos. So-called Spanish flu was the result of widespread vaccination and dreadful medical treatment, particularly lethal doses of aspirin. They had vaccines for just about anything back then, including the common cold."​
What is your point?

Sigh!
Read the post that I quoted, then read my contribution. See if it makes sense then. If it doesn't, I can't help you.

Sponsored Links
Back