are you happy?

Sponsored Links
Is everyone, generally speaking, happy?

9781846462726.jpg

Sponsored Links
I heard fat people are supposed to be happy, so i got on the big mac diet.

Now im 14st of miserable. :eek:

My wife, children and grand children make me happy. :LOL:
Work no longer does. :(

Im 18 1/4 stone of happy. I have a whole police force watching me. :D
I have my beautiful children who never EVER fail to amuse me.

My smallest cannot underatand how I move my chest muscles which is one of the funniest things. She looks.... laughs and then paints little men and women on them. Then they dance. :D Stupid but funny for her I guess. :)

Im 18 1/4 stone of happy. I have a whole police force watching me. :D
I have my beautiful children who never EVER fail to amuse me.

My smallest cannot underatand how I move my chest muscles which is one of the funniest things. She looks.... laughs and then paints little men and women on them. Then they dance. :D Stupid but funny for her I guess. :)

You cycle 75 miles a day 7 days a week and weigh 18 1/4 stone?

I'm 56 and have been retired for 2 years.
I now do guvvies to keep me in beer and petrol for the motor bike.
Every day is like winning the pools.
John :D

Whats 1/4 of 14lbs. :confused: shouldn`t he be in metric. He`ll have to convert if he wants to be in the tour de France

i can honestly say i am very happy, and content (if they are different) i have 4 kids who are all fit and healthy, the older 2 (28 & 25) are out in the big bad world getting on with it, they both make me proud, the boys are only 9 and causing mayhem in their own wee world. i have been married 29 yrs and we seem to be getting on better as we get older ( are are just fed up trying to change each other by now :LOL: ) i have always been lucky with work so no real probs there either, dont want for anything at this stage of my life, haha i have just re-read this and made my self feel sick :oops:

My wife, children and grand children make me happy. :LOL:
Work no longer does. :(

Getting home from a long day at work, opening door to hear "yada nadda yada" (translation - Dad's home) followed by footsteps and a toddler babbling about how happy she is: Priceless. :D

Yeah I'm happy.

Sponsored Links
Back