Are you lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NWGS thinks radiation sickness and covid are the same

Somebody should tell him: one is caused by radiation, the other is a virus.

Imagine being so dumb as to argue they have the same symptoms…..it’s no surprise NWGS got the thread locked to save embarrassment :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

He's turning out to be a particularly aggressive and offensive poster. But you thanked fillyboy when he posted that he liked berty. It just made me laugh, when I remembered your call for posters to be pleasant.

He's turning out to be a particularly aggressive and offensive poster. But you thanked fillyboy when he posted that he liked berty. It just made me laugh, when I remembered your call for posters to be pleasant.
Doesn't appear particularly aggressive or unpleasant to me, but he's getting the pile on by the usual suspects so I wouldn't be surprised if he occasionally takes the bait and gets frustrated...

Dns1 used to post under a different name on GD, last year I think, could be longer ago.

Doesn't appear particularly aggressive or unpleasant to me, but he's getting the pile on by the usual suspects so I wouldn't be surprised if he occasionally takes the bait and gets frustrated...

You've gone down a lot in my estimation. As regards being aggressive, he's doing all the things you complained so much about. As regards being unpleasant, what are your views on someone who calls for protesters to be shot and disabled people to be starved to death?

He's turning out to be a particularly aggressive and offensive poster.

He stands his ground and on occasion asserts his beliefs. You sometimes do the same, do you consider yourself to be particularly aggressive and offensive?

You've gone down a lot in my estimation. As regards being aggressive, he's doing all the things you complained so much about. As regards being unpleasant, what are your views on someone who calls for protesters to be shot and disabled people to be starved to death?

Does he? I've no idea, I don't read everything he writes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back