Are you lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dns1 used to post under a different name on GD, last year I think, could be longer ago.

Yes, and?

I said that myself, stop pretending you know who I am, I posted about a dozen times before realising it was pointless

Sponsored Links
He's turning out to be a particularly aggressive and offensive poster. But you thanked fillyboy when he posted that he liked berty. It just made me laugh, when I remembered your call for posters to be pleasant.

Not very nice of you to come on a different thread and post about me like this, Jonathan.

You could have just responded directly to my posts, which are reasonable, and I posted them in good faith thinking you deserved the respect of my honest opinion. You appear to have gone salty again because you do not like to see opinions that differ to your own and, perhaps, because my words have stoked feelings of insecurity about your own flawed thinking and hypocrisy?

Shame.

Just for the record, the vast majority of my posting history has been on the DIY threads. I didn't even know this general discussion existed until a week ago but then discovered some really interesting people and conversations here, along with a number of ignorant and weird types, a couple of whom are on my ignore list. It's all good though, I enjoy a debate.

You are ignored. I will not post directly with you again. I gave you a chance. But that was before your posts about shooting protestors and starving disabled people. Some people are simply not deserving of my time.

Sponsored Links
You are ignored. I will not post directly with you again. I gave you a chance. But that was before your posts about shooting protestors and starving disabled people. Some people are simply not deserving of my time.

Anybody who cares to read the thread in question will see that Jonathan is lying and deliberately misrepresenting what I said about disabled people. My posts in fact referred to "disabled" (inverted commas) people, meaning those who are NOT disabled and I didn't say those non disabled people should be starved I said they should work so that they can earn a living and eat (like most of us are required to do in the normal, real world).

Jonathan has a lot to say about my posting but has failed to address the personal reasons why he has felt angered by my remarks. It isn't the "disabled" comments he is bothered about - he knows he is lying about that and it is a smokescreen. It is because he has experienced feelings of inadequacy and cognitive dissonance as he has realised much of what he believes, or how he views the world, is in fact wrong. He might even be anti semitic in his attitudes, despite believing himself to be against racism.

I don't feel angry towards him and will leave the door ajar as I think he is going through a process right now. But I must correct the misleading remarks he has made about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back