argi

Well said pampers. They are certainly trying, no one can deny that (even if it's debatable whether they are succeeding). It's just that some of us find the style of management hard to swallow.

Sponsored Links
well, i can tell you what ARGi has done for me:

got 15% off my FGA and reduced price servicing
saved a bundle on my liability insurance £450 to £300 plus better terms on it

i ask "what is the best way to be come a service agent" on the forum and now i am a biasi and heat-line service agent.

when i did not have the time to sort out training for my self Argi was there

gave me critical info on focal point scandal and on fitting one of them fires found to be over gassed from factery tested and sealed. with out argi god knows what could of happened

plus 100's of little tip bits of info that help me

and that does not included all meetings that argi have been included in,

this topic on diynot have nothing to do with argi.

chrishutt, billy bob... who ever you simply being trolls. going on and on does not make you right just tedious.

mehran said:
chrishutt, billy bob... going on and on does not make you right just tedious.
You should do your homework, mehran. ARGI's treasurer, doitall, has made as many posts on this thread as me and billy bob combined!

Other ARGI supporters have been "going on and on" too - e.g. Gas4you and Tim the Baker. But you direct your insults only at those who dare to criticise ARGI. That may be the norm on the ARGI site but you won't get away with it here.

mehran said:

Anyone can get deals on these

Courtprice are always cheaper, the same deal is availiable through the IPHE

i ask "what is the best way to be come a service agent" on the forum and now i am a biasi and heat-line service agent.

That is something you should be able to do on your own

Again, this is something we all have to do, but most of us can cope with sorting that for ourselves.

gave me critical info on focal point scandal and on fitting one of them fires found to be over gassed from factery tested and sealed. with out argi god knows what could of happened

As a registered Gas Installer you should already know the correct procedure for fitting these fires,

Such as

We have already mentioned the meetings

No one has ever said that it had anything to do with Argi
chrishutt, billy bob... who ever you simply being trolls. going on and on does not make you right just tedious

It was you who starting the topic up again, it was lying quietly, until you posted

Sponsored Links
billy bob said:
mehran said:

Anyone can get deals on these
yes i got my through ARGI saved loads of time and money

Courtprice are always cheaper, the same deal is availiable through the IPHE
i am not a member of iphe but i am of ARGI, nothing like saving money

That is something you should be able to do on your own
it was there advise, from ARGI that help me get it, nothing like extra work

Again, this is something we all have to do, but most of us can cope with sorting that for ourselves.
yes and the time i saved, let me earn more money

As a registered Gas Installer you should already know the correct procedure for fitting these fires,
but a email from focal point advising not to adjust it is not in the MI, the fire was sent back as faulty, i never broke any seal, and i am not spending two years in jail, thank god for ARGI

Such as
well i not going to list them, can you list every time you been to the loo with dates and times?

We have already mentioned the meetings
and i am telling you again

No one has ever said that it had anything to do with Argi
then why go on for about for 13 pages(3 now are from me i admit)
chrishutt, billy bob... who ever you simply being trolls. going on and on does not make you right just tedious

It was you who starting the topic up again, it was lying quietly, until you postedwhy reply then

and breaking up my post like that and replying in red is a classic troll tactic, you want to it to end don't reply, this my last post, stop going on about it. have a feeling you wont let it go tho.

No, I won't let go, when you are insulting me, it seems to be an argi trait, when you have nothing further intelligent to add to a debate, you start to throw in a few insults.
If you have something of any value to add to this topic, then fine, if you do not and can only resort to name calling (Troll) please don't bother.
We have gone on about it for 13 pages because we can, argi can not lock the topic, if you want to be part of the debate, thats fine, but don't tell myself or others to stop.

Troll tatics you call it, then you do the same in blue.

Tim is a great bloke we often talk on phone.

This is great club too.

It's just nice to openly discuss technical issues in the workbench in a less public place.

That said I haven't succeded in logging into new site even though I re registered.

Having a private plumbing/gas forum is useful. Whether it's worth the suggested £50 a year I'm not sure.
As I write, the (new) ARGI site's down again.

Still down....

AlanE, didn't you have a "private" forum for plumbing and gas operatives on your manualslibrary site? Could it be reinstated for the benefit of those who may be looking for an alternative to ARGI like myself?

We could always have one here if there was enough demand? ;)

Chris that is no problem and the facility will be back shortly.

Checking on the problem with argi-online it is reported that their nameservers have failed so presumably the server hosting the site has crashed.

chrishutt said:
Still down....

AlanE, didn't you have a "private" forum for plumbing and gas operatives on your manualslibrary site? Could it be reinstated for the benefit of those who may be looking for an alternative to ARGI like myself?

Its nice to know that old adage is correct
"Sh*t will always find its own level".

I used to be a RGI, find it better to be unregistered now, fed up listening to moaning plumbers who never get off their backsides to do anything for themselves, but like to blame everyone else for their woes.

Self employed RGIs deserve all they get, squabbling amongst themselves instead of joining together like the metric martyrs and achieving a common goal.

Gready,weak,selfish,disloyal,backbiting,conniving sad people is what I describe the greater part of the profession.

I am happy to take work off you all and my customers are happy as well as they get a professional job done without the oh look at my pretty card must mean I'm wonderful. I don't think.

Qualifications? Ive got a fistful, competent, you bet all my customers think so cause they see me in my nice uniform from the day job.

Franz

Feel better after that rhapsody, Mr Liszt? Since you are so partial to bandying insults around, perhaps you will find the ARGI site more to your liking. ;)

DIYnot said:
We could always have one here if there was enough demand? ;)

Well thirteen pages of ARGI type "discussion" indicates that its certainly popular!

How much it achieves might be debatable though!

At least people are allowed freedom of speech here!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back