Army amirillo spoof song!

J

JulieL

Did any of you see the video on the news tonight by the soliders in Iraq that has caused the MoD website to crash?

Heres the link

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050517/356/fiz8y.html

The song drives me potty but it was good to see the lads chillin' out, with all the stress they must be under!!!
Made me laugh anyway :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
l m a o brilliant

a light hearted moment in an otherwise tedious [possibly unessesery ]situation
i laughed especialy the bit at the end hope it wasnt to inconveniant :LOL: :LOL: ;)

obviously too much time on their hands and got nothing better to do! ;)

Sponsored Links
pipme said:
obviously too much time on their hands and got nothing better to do!

A 'New Labour' project .... so what do you expect ??

:D
Actually pip i wasn't having a go at the soldiers who like all of us have time on their hands at some time in the day, i was just having a playful dig as the original post was from julie of d&g and they had previously mentioned my lack of work as i was constantly posting on here.
no malice intented just a light hearted bit of fun.

kendor said:
pipme said:

Actually pip i wasn't having a go at the soldiers who like all of us have time on their hands at some time in the day, i was just having a playful dig as the original post was from julie of d&g and they had previously mentioned my lack of work as i was constantly posting on here.

Hi Kendor - If you look at any of the few post I'd made before - I would't dream of saying anything about you Kendor - I'm a tad less 'up for the debate' than Dave - unless it's something I feel particularly passionate about.......... then watch out!!!!!!! ;) :)

kendor said:
pipme said:

No need to apologise .... :p :p

So who has a link to the full 4min video the lads did instead of the crappy ITN newscast reporting it?

FWL_Engineer said:
So who has a link to the full 4min video the lads did instead of the rubishy ITN newscast reporting it?
It's on www.the-sun.co.uk - you have to pay 50p but it does go to the Armed Forces Memorial Appeal - in my opinion a worthy cause and it is bl**dy funny, I paid and laughed my socks off even despite my other post here...!

JulieL said:
kendor said:
pipme said:

Hi Kendor - If you look at any of the few post I'd made before (as D&J) I always put my name after anything I've written !! :)
I would't dream of saying anything about you Kendor - I'm a tad less 'up for the debate' than Dave - unless it's something I feel particularly passionate about.......... then watch out!!!!!!! ;) :)
I realise you are not, that's why i said it was just a playful swipe nothing more.

We don't pay them for that, they should be wasting Arabs and loading the tankers up. Our lads in the gulf come on....

Sponsored Links
Back