Article 522

Status
Not open for further replies.
and more examples:
There was proggramme on Radio 4 late last night

Apparently Iceland and the pakistan ( the 2 countries that were named) are a genetic scientists paradise

for research into genetic diseases caused by in breeding.

one set of figures/stastics suggest that in the UK the pakistani commnuity account for 3% of all births but 30% of babies born with some type of genetic issue/disease ?

There is an old saying "do not shoot the messenger because u do not like the message" summit like that any way
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif
As usual **** end has taken a little bit of truth and woven into it his own version of a bare-faced lie!

His compulsive lying syndrome is really getting the better of him!

There was a programme on R4 last night, and it was partly about studies into various populations and the effect on genes, and what effect that has.

Here is a link to the broadcast for those that want to listen to it for themselves:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08lfc7m
Anyone who wants to convince themselves of **** end's compulsive lying to accommodate his prejudice should listen.

upload_2017-6-29_17-46-19.png

Sponsored Links
and more examples:
There was a prog on Radio 4 last week about the German armed forces or should we say the PP state of readiness they are in , the lack of equipment & spending that the Germans put into there armed forces

there was a recent case were bye a German tank regiment (?) took part in a nato exercise.

They had to put broom handles on the tanks to simulate machine guns

wonder if the german tank crews had to simulate the machine gun noise using vocals
By Justin Huggler, Berlin
3:56PM GMT 18 Feb 2015
A spokesman for the Defence Ministry ........
"In the case of the Boxer armoured vehicle, it was being used as a mobile headquarters, and a weapon is not foreseen and not necessary for a mobile headquarters," the spokesman said.
"It was not a fighting vehicle. So we have no explanation why the soldiers would simulate a weapon."
The other shortages predated the unit's assignment to the new Nato spearhead force, he said.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...omsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html

This is a small representative sample.
Whoopie doo, by all means, you carry on defending your little precious

Incidentally him again

witch hazel is good for healing bruises , so I have heard ;)

Sponsored Links
Does not the madman consider himself sane, and all the world to be mad instead.

?? calm down him

take a few deep breaths breath slowly . in out , in out that's it , give the missis a shout to get u an ice pack to put on your ead . If u have no ice a packet of frozen peas will do ( or beans)

Then u will feel your self calming down . Is it the stress of the job him :idea: :?::?: Its to be expected you know

employment after years of idleness can have this effect . Other factors can cause this type of stress as well

there has been alot of research into it by some eminent scientists. I will see if I can dig out some info for you.
Its O.K no need to thank me , I am here to help :)

Typical of him really, turning another thread to be all about him.
Quite a selfish so and so methinks :)

?? calm down him
I am chilled, thank you, trans. (y)
Unlike you and your "bra friend", your other supports, and your carer. :p

It seems quiet on here today, although the RWR seem to have their knickers in a twist, do you not agree, trans? :whistle:

I have so far only looked at a few of your fake news over the last few months, since I joined. I would not be aware of your fake news before I joined. I will probably have some time later today. Maybe I will delve a bit further back, see what other nonsensical garbage you imagined. :?: :cool:

Word has it that inflatible Ingrid has deserted you..
I thought you were trans' inflatable Ingrid. The air just passes back and forth, occasionally escaping as fake news. :ROFLMAO:

Gotta go out now, then gotta look up some of trans' fake news from before my time.
Until the next time. Looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back