Article 522

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm dunno quite how to put this JohnD so with all due respect :sneaky:

**** off **** :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

and if u cannot see the difference between article 522 & your twaddle u are a total ***t

best advised you stick to the daily wail :LOL:

It did not take long for transam to resort to abuse when his lies and fake news is logically discussed. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

But he is allowed to be abusive. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
But I went to have a look and read about it, but can't find anything about it being abolished online yet.
That will be because it is fake news.
It is why transam never provides references to his source.

Now do your usual and shoot the messenger. :LOL:

That will be because it is fake news.
It is why transam never provides references to his source.

Now do your usual and shoot the messenger. :LOL:
Sorry, what bit is fake news?
The fact that Lebanese law allowed rapist to marry their victims, or that it was abolished in Feb?

Sorry, what bit is fake news?
The fact that Lebanese law allowed rapist to marry their victims, or that it was abolished in Feb?
upload_2017-6-29_1-13-30.png

When transam wrote his comment in April, Article 522 had already been repealed. Yet transam irrevocably wrote: "Lebanese law currently allows......"
Did you not read it?
Yes you did, you contributed to that thread at the time:
I was very pleased about the women trying to change the law in Lebanon.
It was blatant lies by transam and you believed every word!
There are numerous other examples of his blatant lies.

Perhaps you should remind yourself of the comments in that thread, started by transam in April.

Sponsored Links
I must be missing something, although it is getting quite difficult around here to follow some trains of thought.

Do you equate "wife rape" with raping a complete stranger and then being excused by presumably forging or forcing a wedding certificate?

Or is that not how it worked?

I must be missing something, although it is getting quite difficult around here to follow some trains of thought.

Do you equate "wife rape" with raping a complete stranger and then being excused by presumably forging or forcing a wedding certificate?

Or is that not how it worked?
Rape is rape, irrespective of the relation, or lack of it, to the perpetrator.
Or do you think that there are different values of rape?
What is most prevalent "wife rape" or "stranger rape"?
In the study of over 16,000 Americans mentioned above, 51.1% of female victims were raped by an intimate partner,..
https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/feminism-rape/

View attachment 121749
When transam wrote his comment in April, Article 522 had already been repealed. Yet transam irrevocably wrote: "Lebanese law currently allows......"
Did you not read it?
Yes you did, you contributed to that thread at the time:

It was blatant lies by transam and you believed every word!
There are numerous other examples of his blatant lies.

Perhaps you should remind yourself of the comments in that thread, started by transam in April.
Perhaps you need to learn what fake news means.
Trans's crime was to get the date wrong. Whooopdey do.
What he wrote was interesting and correct other than the date and the content of his post outweighed any mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rape is rape, irrespective of the relation, or lack of it, to the perpetrator.
Or do you think that there are different values of rape?
What is most prevalent "wife rape" or "stranger rape"?
https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/feminism-rape/
Again you have missed the point.
Rape is rape I agree, but we were talking about Lebanon's article 522, which deals with rape where it isn't your spouse and not being punished if they marry.

Perhaps you need to learn what fake news means.
Trans's crime was to get the date wrong. Whooopdey do.
What he wrote was interesting and correct other than the date and the content of his post outweighed any mistake.
For mightyblab, a small representative catalogue of **** end’s lies, sorry little mistakes, with some of my proofs that he was lying, sorry mistaken. I am having to split the examples over several posts because there are so many of them:
Disgraceful imho
pigs are also kept in similar circumstance afaik .
veal farming
the fur trade
concentration camps for animals
As John's post was about UK trade. It is a reasonable assumption. Unless, of course *** end cannot make the distinction?
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

Apparently ?? this manchester bomber (who's parents were given refuge by the UK from the Gadaffi regime) attended Salford college. This was the same college who refused to co-operate with the "prevent" organisation that was set up to combat Islamic extremists.
Apparently they encouraged students not to co-operate . ?????????

blokes a fruit cake & a habitualy discriminates against people in particular the disabled
total disgrace imho .He obviously does not know that there are laws against discriminating against the disabled
Him being a moderater as well , think he would lead by example ?

And more examples:
apparently not .well certainly not in the prog I listened to. There may be cases of relatives visiting who may also commit acts of violence on other inmates (want of a better word ?) on behalf of the relatives they are visiting or in retaliation to a percieved wrong that they know or think there relatives have been subjected to by others ????????

So now everyone has had a decent while to listen to the programme, where exactly does it mention this:
Or are we all agreed now that **** end lives in its own hyper-active imagination, rather than in the same world as the rest of us?
He listens to programmes and then adds his own gobshite to feed his rumour factory.

And more examples:
I assume thats a response ?to that ignored member "wanna be him again bungalow bill" fruit cake ?
think he may be autistic ??

The UK is the 2nd biggest contributer to the EU after germany.
one of only 2 military powers in the EU

27 coutries united in the Brexit talks , speaking with one voice
yeah right in your dreams

There has not been a conflict in Europe sine the Balkans. & certainly not a conflict in western Europe since WW2. Perhaps we are due one ??
gibralter ?? Spain ??
EU
= scoundrels un-elected scoundrels. X soviet states, dictaterships & military juntas
The UK is the eighth largest net contributor to the EU, meaning we pay more into Europe than we receive – to the tune of €7.1bn.
: https://inews.co.uk/explainers/charts/much-uk-pays-eu-much-get-back/

upload_2017-6-29_17-43-59.png

I got pulled up in my van by armed police one night
2 cars one behind me flashed me to stop & then one blocked me in front they had the guns

they did not point the guns at me but had em by there side.

They said are you him I said him who
They said the bloke we are looking
I said no I am not him

they checked my ID and said no you are not him , we have stopped the wrong bloke again , apologised and went on there way.

Before they went I asked em what has happened apparently some bloke allegedly pinched a washing machine
& was seen pushing it down the road in a wheel barrow
we know who it is they said and we will catch up with him again
I said I hope you do and went on my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back