From the stone age

hmm, let me just check....

Nope.
The difference is that Trans shows some humour, kindness and basically is a nicer chap. He doesn't insult people as far as I can see unless in retaliation. And good on him.

All you and Himmy relish in doing is putting people down.
At every single opportunity.

Transam, you have kept your cool in the face of abusive adversity, and deserve a gold star (at least) for that. You have risen above the unnecessary insults and provocations, and not gone down to the same level, and yet replied in an amusing way that brings a smile to many. Take it as it's meant - as praise intended
Good on you Doggit, fab post and spot on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Arse end is a bare-faced liar. He has proven that beyond doubt on many occasions. He continues to prove it!
He takes a bit of news, with a grain of truth and weaves into it a false story to pursue his own prejudiced agenda.
He unashamedly and incessantly abuses my imaginary spouse, then tries to claim he only posts lies and (fake) stories about female inequality due to his concern about equality. He never provides the source of his information. Would that be because he is ashamed of where he gleans his information.
He is a liar, an abuser, and a hypocrite of the highest order.
He may well be retarded, but it does not deter him from posting his lies and offensive comments.

Now that his lies, fake news, etc have been exposed he is pleading the victim. Probably more lies, but this time unashamedly claiming a disability! :rolleyes:
Does that disability stop him riding his bike, or driving his car? :eek:
It obviously does not stop him intentionally misinterpreting stories to preach his own brand of hate! :cry:
Obviously his friends rally to his support! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: They are as daft as he is! :LOL::LOL:

Aah bless! :giggle:

I could post up all the countless quotes of arse end abusing my imaginary spouse, and other name-calling episodes, but somehow I do not think that is necessary.

The difference is that Trans shows some humour, kindness and basically is a nicer chap. He doesn't insult people as far as I can see
Are you blind? You think his incessant abuse of my imaginary spouse is funny, kind, and nice? Or that his accusation that I am autistic is not offensive?
Or his obviously false accusations are kind? :rolleyes:
Perhaps he is happy giving it, but now he has to take his own treatment he pleads for mercy. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Arse end is a thoroughly nasty and twisted person who will happily lie through his teeth!
upload_2017-4-30_9-31-12.png

upload_2017-4-30_9-33-21.png

upload_2017-4-30_9-33-57.png

upload_2017-4-30_9-34-31.png

upload_2017-4-30_9-35-4.png

upload_2017-4-30_9-40-54.png

I do agree that I find his comments extremely funny when he makes gasbanni look positively ingenious by claiming to be ignoring me, but not ignoring me enough to prevent him forming some unfounded accusations about my intelligence, my prejudices, etc. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Aren't they big people, Himmy and JohnD, ridiculing and picking on someone they think has low intelligence.
o_Oo_O:cautious::cautious: Pot, kettle, black?

upload_2017-4-30_10-12-16.png

His spelling is atrocious, his grammar is non-existent. It suggests a low level of education but it does not prevent him from telling bare-faced lies, hurling insults, or misrepresenting news stories to suit his own peculiar brand of politics.

Sponsored Links
incidentally himagain want to be . you are on ignore .so all your posts come up as "ignored member

There must be substance in some of his posts? Mebbe he has given some useful diy advice? Then again mebbe not.
Mebbe the forum could open up an English lesson section and he could post on there?
By himself. LoL:ROFLMAO:

Anyrode I've read some of his posts in the past and they come across as nothing more than a tirade of drivel. So I just skip his posts now and no need to actually make his posts disappear in order to ignore wannabehimagain.

Last edited:
Back