Asking to use the toilet

Sponsored Links
Wasn`t Addi Austrian :?: .I do no2s if I have to .I wait till the last minute then sit,go and stand within the time a No1 would have taken.....blaming any pongo on the drains, which I then charge to "clear" :evil: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
TexMex said:
Years ago, ..................................... The very fabric of our civilisation relies on people knowing their place, so it's just as well we've cleared that up."
Jeez! Tex you didn't deserve that, but there are plenty just like her out there.

kendor said:
TexMex said:
Years ago, ..................................... The very fabric of our civilisation relies on people knowing their place, so it's just as well we've cleared that up."
Jeez! Tex you didn't deserve that, but there are plenty just like her out there.

But here is that little thought which must niggle at the back of your mind .. In travel for instance, it is only since the great unwashed began earning above their station that travel for example can be nightmarish with bad behaviour ... that parking in residential streets, having off road facilities, is awkward at best .... isn't it a little, big thing called standards?
The tide of sh#t is forever rising engulfing our leafy suburbs ...
:eek:

empip said:
But here is that little thought which must niggle at the back of your mind .. In travel for instance, it is only since the great unwashed began earning above their station that travel for example can be nightmarish with bad behaviour ... that parking in residential streets, having off road facilities, is awkward at best .... isn't it a little, big thing called standards?
and since women have won the right to vote they've neglected their duties in front of the kitchen sink and pampering the master of the house and have actually suggested having careers!

kendor said:
empip said:
and since women have won the right to vote they've neglected their duties in front of the kitchen sink and pampering the master of the house and have actually suggested having careers!

Too right 'back to the well sh####d and poorly shod', days, that'll stop their gallivanting. Working? They don't know the meaning of the word ... here we go, here we go ... here we... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

empip said:
Too right 'back to the well sh####d and poorly shod', days, that'll stop their gallivanting. Working? They don't know the meaning of the word ... here we go, here we go ... here we... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
ooh if i didn't know better i'd say you were a male chauvanist! ;)

Hang on I have to get her highness up for work ... I'll get back to you .. :D :D :D

TexMex said:
"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!. Do you think I live in a public convenience? You're nothing but a common tradesman. Why do you think I insist on having my milk delivered to the back door. Because your a tradesman, that's why. If you were anyone important enough to be allowed to use my toilet, I'd allow you to use the front door like my friends. Just because I chat to you every day doesn't make you special you know! Now get out of my house, GET OUT, GET OUT GET OUT!" By now she had also picked up her walking stick and was attempting to thrash me with it :eek:

Amazingly enough, the next day, I received a number of notes saying, "if ever you need a toilet, please don't hesitate to knock". :LOL: Apparently she had told all her neighbours of the event and was surprised by their lack of sympathy for her. Oh, and when I got to Mrs Hs house, she went to great lengths to explain, "I do hope you didn't take anything I said to you yesterday too personally. Of course I like you, but there is a natural order to things that we must maintain. The very fabric of our civilisation relies on people knowing their place, so it's just as well we've cleared that up."

F*** me!

Natural order.........fabric of our civilisation............people knowing their place......"

Sounds like another (more famous) Austrian to me, matey!

Sponsored Links
Back