Assistance required...

masona said:
supersparks said:
2.How do you know about masona's personal life? your not...a......swinger are you :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL:
Nope, there's no money there either :)

Thays not what i have seen Masona----www.masona12"stud.com

Sponsored Links
When considering the pros and cons it might be worth thinking which is going to look best on your c.v.

I've been self employed for almost 30years and probably unemployable, whats a day off ? or a bank holiday ? ones to go to the dentist and the other to the bank. ;)

for my two penneths worth id consider the folowing:-

1:- if you go for the 45k job, your expenses will soon come up to meet any income you bring in, you cut your cloth to suit as they say, which means it will be harder to make a move from the job if you dont like it.

2:- if quality of life and family are more important then go with that

3:- job satisfaction and happiness at work is worth everything. ive done jobs i hated and it makes you miserable, at home as well as work

4:- unsociable hours can be great when your being paid for them, but when your trying to raise a family and you want to be at home then theyre like a prison sentance.

only you know in your heart what you really want to do and whats important. As an ancient greek said, say no and you regret it for the rest of your life wondering what could have been, say yes and you will know and be happier. trouble is which to say yes to!

good luck with whichever one you choose, but remember its yur life

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
Money isnt everything ??? thats a good one when not in debt

I give you that, but still...

Freddie said:
Grow up--think of yourself and yours cause nobody else will ----take the most money and sleep at night cause if you dont you will lie there regretting it.

I thought of myself 6 years ago and quit a well-paid but very frustrating job I had for 19 years, moved over here, company who promised us lots of things failed and we were made redundant (and lost 50K in the process). We still stayed here and went for 'go-it-alone'. We're still not rich, we still haven't even come near earning back the 50K we've lost; but very,very happy being our own boss and sleeping very well at night.

So....... money isn't everything.

Back