Asylum seekers - love em or hate em

Sponsored Links
eggplant said:
Yeah they have that, asylum in many cases = money - OURS!
So, do you never buy food, clothing, household goods, or computers (to name but a few examples) that are made in other countries?

I'm all for it. Bring em on....the more the merrier. Whats one more for supper? NO jobs left? I didnt feel like workin anymore anyway......as long as A has something B wants and the need and want is great enough.....they'll find a way and if A doesnt like it, they can go elsewhere.......like where J and K live......they dont care. We'll just squeeze together and learn how to get along or be bitter about it for the rest of our lives.

:cool:

Sponsored Links
markie said:
Well after tonights performance in the F.A.C I don't :oops: :LOL:

As an ardent bluenose I can quite gladly say that I took great joy in watching my team play some fantastic football..... :LOL:

Crafty said:
Multifinish said:
personally i hate them
So you registered in august last year, and have made 6 posts. This being the 6th, i presume. Do you actually have anything contructive to say on this subject?

why would i ?? i just make a random ststement and sit back and laugh at you lot chewing each others ears off

didnt really work though did it. We quickly got off topic, 'cos ban all sheds wasnt here to keep us on topic by provoking us and calling us barbaric killers (no offence mike if your watching)

No but seriously, this is a friendly forum these days ;)

Crafty, you are sick and barbaric, and so are all your customers. ;)

MOD 2

oy you calm it down :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back