Room 101

Sponsored Links
People who put links up with no indication of what they are about. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
people who don't validate / pay for their parking ticket before reaching the exit barrier of theatre, or airport car park....

****s who drive a perfectly dry and warm car with a hat on, you just know their going to do something stupid.

People who bring their dogs into my shop, tie them to the bench in the foyer and go to do their shopping. Meanwhile the dog barks constantly for the duration of their shopping. The owner can hear it barking. We can ALL hear it barking. The owner continues gayly on their shopping without a care. Bordering on cruelty TO MY CUSTOMERS.

Oh, then the second dog customer who brings their dog, ties it to the other end of the bench, whence it commences to bark at the other dog. You now have two dogs barking at each other, in a very echoey shop, and neither dog owner gives a flying f***. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

People who bring their dogs into my shop, tie them to the bench in the foyer and go to do their shopping. Meanwhile the dog barks constantly for the duration of their shopping. The owner can hear it barking. We can ALL hear it barking. The owner continues gayly on their shopping without a care. Bordering on cruelty TO MY CUSTOMERS.

Oh, then the second dog customer who brings their dog, ties it to the other end of the bench, whence it commences to bark at the other dog. You now have two dogs barking at each other, in a very echoey shop, and neither dog owner gives a flying f***. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
What a pair of wooftas

this is rambling a bit BUT a big annoyance to me....

In the UAE people have the same passion for being 'light skinned' as brits do for being 'tanned'.

Every other driver now has basically undid their windows, only to line it with a broadsheet newspaper and wind it back up. They cant see much... especially when they are lining half the windscreen aswell. :eek: :mad:

Flooze

Im quite intolerant of drivers compromising my safety! Im also quite intolerant of using '2 be 2' as a bridge (lined with carpet no less) as a suitable walk way over diesel laden warm sea water.

Nice & warm here though. :D
Never intolerant of 28 degrees in Mid Feb though. I guess you take the 'carpet' with the 'warm'.

Sponsored Links
Back