Guilty as charged

Due process

Than

Make him squirm and beg
He would know the meaning of fear and terror

Before he was bumped off and good riddance to bad rubbish
So much for civilised society then

According to anthropologists, homo sapiens survived and overcame because they were the most suited to competing for resources.
If evolution is continuing, and it obviously is, homo sapiens will continue to become more competitive over resources.

Sponsored Links

civilised society

some fruit cake walks into a school murders 17 people . afaik his explanation was

he did it on saint valentines day , so as it would no longer be celebrated (?) at that school any more ???

and this fruit cake has been in prison for 4 years awaiting trial ,

4 years of wasted tax payers money keeping him incarcerated

no doubt to his guilt , no excuses , stuff his human rights and all the do gooder fruit cakes pleading his case with there usual waffle

not interested

found guilty by due process ( no doubt to his guilt) afai am concerned he would have a maximum of 2 weeks to live , before he is dispatched
to the next life and during that 2 weeks he would discover the meaning of the word fear as the clock ticked down to his bump off date

transam gives not a jot

civilised society

some fruit cake walks into a school murders 17 people . afaik his explanation was

he did it on saint valentines day , so as it would no longer be celebrated (?) at that school any more ???

and this fruit cake has been in prison for 4 years awaiting trial ,

4 years of wasted tax payers money keeping him incarcerated

no doubt to his guilt , no excuses , stuff his human rights and all the do gooder fruit cakes pleading his case with there usual waffle

not interested

found guilty by due process ( no doubt to his guilt) afai am concerned he would have a maximum of 2 weeks to live , before he is dispatched
to the next life and during that 2 weeks he would discover the meaning of the word fear as the clock ticked down to his bump off date

transam gives not a jot
too many cases of incorrect decisions for my liking.

we need to cure some of the basics before over stepping.

more police and rates of detection would be my starting point. Then we can move on to the prisons and sentences. Let's get that working right 1st, then the system might not be under so much pressure and can look at the next levels.

but too many errors to sort 1st

No doubt there's a legal reason why, however I question why this pair weren't given a whole life tariff. Having said that, at least a 39 year minimum is much more reflective of the sentencing we should be seeing a lot more regularly for horrendous crimes such as this.

It shows you how twisted this pair are when you read stuff like this ...

The jury previously heard Kalinowska has accepted a marriage proposal from Latoszewski while in prison awaiting trial.

In letters read to court Kalinowska wrote 'Yes, yes, yes' when her lover proposed from his jail cell. She said she would marry her partner: 'Anywhere. Even in a tracksuit. I don't need a wedding dress'.

Despite being in prison before being guilty of killing her own son, she said: 'Too many beautiful moments we've lived through. Too many years together to be forgotten.

'Each night I go to sleep and I look at the sky know you are somewhere far away. Keep your head up, be strong. Remember you've got me. I am yours forever'.

A sentence of 30 odd years for these 2 scum bags

That’s 40 grand a year (??) per individual the cost to the state to keep em banged up not including the legal fees of there trial ect

They should be 6 feet under

Another innocent young girl killed in the crossfire of Liverpool's drug criminals:

These crimes crystalise all that is wrong with Britain's liberal policies. All you commies on here share responsibility for making our streets this dangerous.

Sponsored Links
Back