Athiests can't go to heaven after all

Sponsored Links
A little place called Canlow... we have inside toilets and don't use tin baths by the fire ...Burnley reminds me of something in the 30.s.. I was surprised you have internet connections as I though you lot never had PC,s

Yeh- Canlow must be a secret place . A one donkey town.
I told you-- you wouldn't say where you live .

Anyway- that fatty I was thinking about is a Wirrall squirell .
captain caveman .

A little place called Canlow... we have inside toilets and don't use tin baths by the fire ...Burnley reminds me of something in the 30.s.. I was surprised you have internet connections as I though you lot never had PC,s

captain caveman .

I know you would google that is why I left a letter out ......nugget ....ok its canklow ..... now google it nugget....

captain caveman .

I know you would google that is why I left a letter out ......nugget ....ok its canklow ..... now google it nugget....

Yeh- I did google it- because I had never heard of it. Donkey. Just as any normal person would .
Bloody hell- ROTHERHAM ! :LOL:

Reminds me of one time I went into my bank for a chat with manager- and he was not there . New manager was sat in his seat . I asked new manager whhere old one was - He said 'he's been moved to another branch' IN ROTHERHAM'- and when I asked why - he said 'HE MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG' !!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
That is the Gospel truth .

Sponsored Links

captain caveman .

Yeh- I did google it- because I had never heard of it. Donkey. Just as any normal person would .

Reminds me of one time I went into my bank for a chat with manager- and he was not there . New manager was sat in his seat . I asked new manager whhere old one was - He said 'he's been moved to another branch' IN ROTHERHAM'- and when I asked why - he said 'HE MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG' !!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This is the normal conversations the banks have with bums asking for a fiver when they are £200 overdrawn.....

captain caveman .

This is the normal conversations the banks have with bums asking for a fiver when they are £200 overdrawn.....

Seems like you know the ropes on that score Rotherham Roughy'.

Read my past posts carefully- I owe not a single penny to anyone .
In fact- the bank manager asked me in to beg for my dosh to be placed into his bank.
Rotherham huh ?? hahahha

Has anyone got any good pics of the place ?.

off now -- busy .
Hasta la Vista 'Burro' :LOL:

captain caveman .

Seems like you know the ropes on that score Rotherham Roughy'.

Read my past posts carefully- I owe not a single penny to anyone .
In fact- the bank manager asked me in to beg for my dosh to be placed into his bank.
Rotherham huh ?? hahahha

Has anyone got any good pics of the place ?.

off now -- busy .
Hasta la Vista 'Burro' :LOL:

I do read your posts and come to the conclusion that you are a compulsive liar...... nothing wrong with Rotherham .....Burnley bullshitter

So the PrizePlonker says he's off to Mexico for a break, does that mean he'll actually be sat on his computer at home using an alias? RH2?

Hey- before knocking other towns-- are you ashamed to say where in Yorkshire you live ? If not - why not ????.

Bradford is my guess. C'mon- dont keep your 'DARK' secret from us .

Oi, there's nowt wrong wi' Bradford...

...that a WE177 couldn't put right!

Apparently there's a big high wall in heaven and if you ask St Pete what its for he will tell you it's the Jehova Witlesses, they believe they're the only ones up there.

Me personally am still in two minds, everlasting life or seventy odd virgins, decisions, decisions...

St Pete is saying nothing -my lips are sealed. :)

Cant seem to see Herr Fuhrer Sooey on lately .Maybe he's gone abroad- 'owwwver da waaarter ?. hahah
I just wanted to say- Hasta pronto --seeing as tomorrow am I will be off to Mexi again :) .

Gonna be mighty quiet on here with nobody like me to pick on.
Praise the Lord . :)

So the PrizePlonker says he's off to Mexico for a break, does that mean he'll actually be sat on his computer at home using an alias? RH2?

Nah, he probably is off somewhere. He's banged on about it enough, you'd think he'd never had a holiday the way he's carried on about this one. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back