Atrocious Parking

Suddenly see a car parked half on and half off the pavement with the bonnet up. It was only racer boy with a pool of fluid running into the gutter. Don't know what the problem was but he had clearly blown something as there were no other vehicles to indicate an accident.
Oh dear, never mind, have a nice day. :LOL:

Hope you gave him a toot on the horn and a suitable hand gesture :)

20 around here and I enjoy nothing more than putting the cruise on and slowing them right up.

Sponsored Links
Not about 'parking' in the true sense of the meaning but I found it quite amusing.
Coming to work this morning and as I was driving through the village, at the regulated 30mph, a racer boy came blasting up behind me. Must have been doing at least 45-50mph as he approached. Unfortunately we were just entering the twisty section so he had no choice but to stay behind. Once we got to a short straight, (still 30mph), he blasted pass tooting his horn, (pillock). Came out the village on to the main A road and about 7 miles further on was approaching a roundabout in a queue. Suddenly see a car parked half on and half off the pavement with the bonnet up. It was only racer boy with a pool of fluid running into the gutter. Don't know what the problem was but he had clearly blown something as there were no other vehicles to indicate an accident.
Oh dear, never mind, have a nice day. :LOL:
I hope you did the right thing and tooted your horn as you went past?

Sponsored Links
There are facebook groups like "park like a c.n.u.t" or "parked like a tawt" (both with the last word spelled the right way).
They show crappy parking every day, it gets very repetative and nothing new seems to be appearing.

The world is full of mindless parking idiots who don't give a to$$ for anyone else.

There are facebook groups like "park like a c.n.u.t" or "parked like a tawt" (both with the last word spelled the right way).
They show crappy parking every day, it gets very repetative and nothing new seems to be appearing.

The world is full of mindless parking idiots who don't give a to$$ for anyone else.

From whay I've seen not on mushbook etc as I dont do them is that it is often women and almost always a battered car.

The biggest cuplrit that comes to mind the the old model vauxhall zafari or something like that.

Returning from the beach yesterdya pm, an old batter Zafari joined the motorway with two obese women inside it, we slowed down as we just knew they were troubl - smoking coming out of the open car window and they joined up without indicating, we moved over and they were veering to the right again to go into the second lane we moved over to the top and as expected the moved to the third, we moved back and looking in the rear mirror they satyed there for as long as we could see them possibly doing about 65 and noted drivers coming around them.#

People like that should be locked up and the car taken away as most likley its got a dodggy mot etc.

Don't know why it matters how heavy the driver of the vehicle was, even less so the passenger.

None of his posts make any sense, he's the forum fantasist.
Driving away from a car that is doing 65 mph while watching the car in your rear view mirror and then whinging about the other car drivers lack of road sense/safety...then rants about the other cars make,occupants appearance and their weight.

Sponsored Links
Back