Atrocious Parking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'd like to start a thread in the same vein as the number plates one, except you post pictures when you see awful parking. I'm really sorry to say that I didn't have my phone with me when I saw today's effort....

We live on a 50s/ 60s estate with two schools close by.

While out enjoying the sun walking near home, I saw a Tesla parked right on the corner of two roads, and so far up the pavement I could hardly squeeze through between the privet of the corner property and the door mirror.

I know that these cars have sentry mode so turned round to face the front of the car and yelled IDIOT!!

With any luck, the owner might view it.

Sponsored Links
I used to flip the wing mirrors in on cars parked too close to my van, getting harder now.

Ask your CEO's to come out and they evetually will. Tell them re blocked pavements, mobility problems and the old lady that almost fell when she tried to negotiate the narrow gap between the clown's car and the wall on the pavement.

Sponsored Links
Maybe you should've 'accidentally' snapped the mirror off :sneaky:

Two wrongs never make a right and if one fool breaks the law it does not mean an upstanding citizen should do the same.
The battery cars have cams in every corner and people have been caught in the past damaging cars like this

Slightly OT but part of the problem is parking space dimensions that haven't kept pace with the average sized modern car. I get that some places e.g. retail parks want to cram as many parking spaces in as possible but some spaces are ridiculous. Then you get the other extreme, we have a relatively new mini co-op near us. The spaces in their relatively small car park are great, easily 18-24" wider than average spaces. What a difference it makes.

Ok, if everyone was A1 with their parking and door opening skills it wouldn't matter even if spaces are tighter ... unfortunately many aren't and/or just don't give a f***

Two wrongs never make a right and if one fool breaks the law it does not mean an upstanding citizen should do the same.
The battery cars have cams in every corner and people have been caught in the past damaging cars like this

Bods law states two wrongs make a right.....

They've opened a women only car park near us. You should've seen it on the first day!

76D80C44-13C0-4D05-9169-4541FA269C06.jpeg

the trouble with summary justice is some may get the level nearly right by your standards but other can be lynched by mobs making wrong unfounded assumption :(

I'd say you've every right to do whatever it takes to get past a car that is illegally obstructing your legal right of way. Why put yourself in the dangerous position of walking in the road to protect the property of an arsehole?

Slightly OT but part of the problem is parking space dimensions that haven't kept pace with the average sized modern car.

Why should the world adapt to the car?

Sponsored Links
Back